Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: is still ROF +9> CR +1?

is still ROF +9> CR +1?

hi ya everyone. im just asking if still ROF +9 is better than CR +1?
    solo dungs and TG. thanks everyone. still confused after 1 week of thinking. and searching. other says ROF +9>CR +1 and others is vice versa soo. thank you for solving my dilemma

Rof+10>cr+2>rof+9>cr+1

Quote Originally Posted by LightningScud View Post
    Rof+10>cr+2>rof+9>cr+1
    dps wise cr 2 is better than rof 10

thank you ... and second question is..
    topaz 36% CDI is really worth having for until next episode(10) or mith 26%CDI or mith 20/3 +10 talking about xtals here.. and a 26% cdi or 20/3 mith katana +10?? what is the best combination for my weaps

Quote Originally Posted by xRAIZER View Post
    thank you ... and second question is..
    topaz 36% CDI is really worth having for until next episode(10) or mith 26%CDI or mith 20/3 +10 talking about xtals here.. and a 26% cdi or 20/3 mith katana +10?? what is the best combination for my weaps
    Nobody really knows about what will happen in the next update so we can't really answer this.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Nobody really knows about what will happen in the next update so we can't really answer this.
    but ATM what is the best choice amoung those weaps?

but ATM what is the best choice amoung those weaps?
    There's still no current "best". Each weapon has its benefits. going full 36/40 dmg red osm/sig is great currently if you can +15 both weapons. A +15 sig crystal actually has more attack than a +11 forcium crystal. A +15 sig blade looses just a little attack over a forcium +11 blade, but you still gain a bunch of crit dmg unless your name is romp or something. If you're not going +15 though it might be a good idea to go with a forcium blade/katana and a 36/40 dmg topaz/sig orb/crystal. That way you get a little better balance of attack and crit dmg. From my tests going with amp weapons isn't good currently, although some people will say otherwise, and in certain situations they might be correct.

In the next update there's a lot of things getting changed though. One of the main changes is blade buffs and the new astral buff. Blade buffs will no longer stack and their stats will be changed. The astral buff will give 15% crit rate along with some attack and crit damage, but all stats other than rate will depend on the grade of your crystal. So someone with a forcium crystal will gain better stats from the astral buff than someone with a lower grade crystal. There was also an post on wormy's blog saying that crystals will be getting an extra damage boost over orbs, so it might be a good idea to stick with a crystal. Finally the stats on pretty much everything are going to change, along with a lot of changes on how different stats affect calculations. Unfortunately we barely have any info about that so all I can say is getting best weapons and armor right now might turn out to be a really bad setup after the update, or maybe the current good setups will only get better, nobody knows.

im just wondering ATM i im 134 FB with 700 def and in dungs esp. when i solo FT i am hurting to the boss(i think because bm3 has lesser def boost.) should i go for rof +9? until i get a decent level or def?

RedOsmium
    Try using your fatals every time you can to slow the bosses attack speed.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    im just wondering ATM i im 134 FB with 700 def and in dungs esp. when i solo FT i am hurting to the boss(i think because bm3 has lesser def boost.) should i go for rof +9? until i get a decent level or def?
    at your lvl i dnt think you'd be able to solo that dungeon seeing that you only have 700def lvl up more and get better gears.

From what i've noticed..
    pvp wise : rof9>cr1 even though cr1 does a little bit more dmg like about 4-5 but i'd rather have +10attack and +16def
    pve wise : i would say they equal but tbh if your low lvl (100-150) i would use rof9 just because of the defense and also the dungeons are easy ic1-ic2 and so on. other than that once you get bm3 which helps alot and do like MO/Ft2 switching those rof9 to cr1/2 would be much better since you already gain def and attack from bm3.