Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: (Player Question) Would you like it if Cabal had...

Lightbulb (Player Question) Would you like it if Cabal had...

Nation War

A Server for Nation War? Like a server that is shown under Venus that only opens up when its NWar time, like once a week or so similar to how the Saints Event is like. Would you like that? What features would you like or think should be on that server.

Back at this again...wow lol

Not sure what that question is asking.....1 Nation War a week? Cause Nation War is already in it's own channel. I would though like to see chan 20 have the same stat:hp/atk/def mods as Nation War though.

i think he means server vs server one time a week.

The server vs server is already in the process of being added in future update.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapBabyWiz View Post
    Not sure what that question is asking.....1 Nation War a week? Cause Nation War is already in it's own channel. I would though like to see chan 20 have the same stat:hp/atk/def mods as Nation War though.
    i agree with that , it would much more fun to have alot of HP since there are always alot of people in channel 20 at times!

what i WOULD like to have is a Nation War of the 2 current servers : Mercury and Venus ...even once a week would

be amazing . People from both servers prepare themselves to War against each other. not like a proc or cap thing...

just merc vs venus thing u catch my draft ?
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 11-15-2012 at 04:02 AM.

Or a war/pk map where guilds can fight other guilds in a normal pk setting or like that of a nationwar.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Or a war/pk map where guilds can fight other guilds in a normal pk setting or like that of a nationwar.
    I totally wrote this suggestion like a couple months ago. A guild war ch where only your guildies are allies. I think that'd be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    The server vs server is already in the process of being added in future update.
    Should be 2 updates from now for us.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]