Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: 40/7 st or 20/3 forcy blade

40/7 st or 20/3 forcy blade

My Force Shielder currently has 47/52 rate with merg ring, buff, kred and the default 5. I was wondering if either i should get a st pc helm and extend it to get 40/7 or buy a 20/3 forcy blade, currently i have a +9 20cd forcy blade and the trade off wouldnt be much, but however trading for a st helm i'll loose def unless i get it to over +11. With the helm i'd have 54/52 cr and 50/52 with the blade, was wondering what you guys would suggest i do, or something else perhaps?

Thanks,

As a class that specializes in critical damage you should increase your critical rate. Even though you may not have sufficient max rate aim to get one in either gloves or suit or both or get a pet with 3% max rate or more. You should aim your rate to go up to 60% or more. Work on your gear slowly, it won't happen overnight. Also look at the latest updates for the upcoming patch and see what impact it has on your class.

Banned
    get helm first then work on ur weap even tho that choice of weapon suck ass for a fs tbh.

Aim for a helm first, then blade later

Rate > ALL

This applies to any class

So you're saying i should get the st 40/7? or Something else like a 36cd sg/osm helm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    get helm first then work on ur weap even tho that choice of weapon suck ass for a fs tbh.
    What recommendation would you give then? A 36cd red osm blade or something?
    Last edited by iWawa; 11-12-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iWawa View Post
    So you're saying i should get the st 40/7? or Something else like a 36cd sg/osm helm. What recommendation would you give then? A 36cd red osm blade or something?
    The ratio of exchange in the current version of Cabal is 5 atk = 2 cd = 1 amp = 13 def = 40 hp for a 1v1 PvP
    Please go to http://www.cabalc.com/en/ , calculate your dps for each attack.

1. Subtract upto 15% rate from your current rate,
    2. Set the opponent defense at 1300 and change the mode to PvP
    3. Subtract up to 15% critical rate from your current rate (because of rate resist) , hnr 20 has 10 rate resist, say pet and glove can hold another 3 easily.
    4. Subtract 30% critical damage
    5. Subtract 5% amp

Check the impact for various pvp attack in combo and battle mode !

The future version , no one knows - right now I would advise to hold on to your alz before the next update. The damage formula is being altered completely, and so are buff skills for every class. Let them finish updating before you make a move. Check http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/ for latest updates.

It's YOUR gear and YOUR gameplay, buy gears according to how you want to use them. Hope this helps
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 11-12-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Banned
    having a helm at least starting from titanium to sigmetal is a must to ANY class;even tho if i remember well kyoki soloed ft2 with a bluesting helm 40/7+9 lol but hes a bl so bl r pro at dungeons =p, the problem is shadow=+11(minimum)if u can make it +15 would be "good" not "best" compared to having a sg or a sig helm ofc;however the extra rate would help a lot in terms of pvp and pve that goes w/o saying,like liquid said dont buy any weaps yet and wait until next update is released or the official patch notes are confirmed since things can still change and weaps build will be lot different than wut it is now.patience is a virtue.if you ask me a forcy weap or any forcy piece aint good unless u can at least +13 it,if u cant then dont waste ur time getting a forcy piece, i dont like fs at all so my idea would be either a craftman sig extend+15,if u cant +15 it and extend it then get a forcy 20/3.but again i am not a fs so idk wut is the best choice for a weap but i do know for any class a 40/7 helm is a must if u wanna have good rate base and fs more since they rely a lot on crtics since their dps s