Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cabal 2 - Why is Blader class not part of the main class to start with?

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Myth, blader is exactly like playing wa/fs in war from my experience. Closer to warrior, cuz fs has aod every once in a while.
    and it has no range attacks... wa and fs's completer/transcender attacks are both ranged... if someone runs it only has 1 range attack and force kick to chase with..

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatEND View Post
    and it has no range attacks... wa and fs's completer/transcender attacks are both ranged... if someone runs it only has 1 range attack and force kick to chase with..
    Lol, maybe you should try playing a blader in war a few times. While the other 2 classes have 1 more move with a tiny bit more range than bladers, overall once you learn what to do you don't notice it anymore.
    Last edited by chainlock; 11-15-2012 at 03:13 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

lol, maybe you should stop editing your post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    He's making fun of lokijones here. He's not at all serious lol.
    Now why would i make fun of my own self val? lmao,,,i was serious when i posted my comment. i am kinda getting near the top in overall rankings
    been playing over a year and seen alot of things change, one day or another everyone will end up in epic gears if they keep playing.

Back on topic: playing blader is very hard in nation war (ONLY) .
    1- because of the lack of aoe,
    2- they nerfed our bm2 dmg in war also
    3- hard to retarget a single target in a crowd of opponents in war
    4- big time dmg reduction for blader class over the updates in the past months and years.
    5- OGP days i could 1 shot anyone using crushing blow....

but since my blader is pretty decent with crits that reach over 24k , i say that blader is not completely useless. in a party dungeon we can do alot just ask any Pro blader out there.

hi
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 11-17-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123