Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT2 blader duo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Hash i agree there are lag instances like bm3, and bm2 however im talkin straight up "teleport" in the middle of the trees.
    I cant tell u how much bm3 no-cool hacks i see in t3, im not gona start telling u that ppl hack so defending them is kinda pointless
    Unless ur trying to save ur guild's face...calling anything "lag" is just funny
    -oh look i did lava dx in under 1min...weird must be lag ROLF
    nah bro sei is free of hackers meng wutswrongwithchu it is all lag ^_^

RedOsmium
    Hash i agree there are lag instances like bm3, and bm2 however im talkin straight up "teleport" in the middle of the trees.
    I cant tell u how much bm3 no-cool hacks i see in t3, im not gona start telling u that ppl hack so defending them is kinda pointless
    There actually were a few cases of people entering dungeons and it saying they completed it in a few seconds a while back. Those were all 1-5 second dungeon times, haha.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

I saw a party run of EOD 2 that said it was completed in 0 sec, lol.

RedOsmium
    1. I'm not defending lag, I'm defending the fact that many people may refer as hackers (and non hackers) as lagging, due to the wide variety of instances that it has happened ... and I've seen the exact same hacks in t3 (even frapsed and reported it in HD tickets). I hate hackers as much as the next person, I'm not defending any hacker, just stating facts about why some may call it lag.
    2. If you want to judge an entire guild by having one hacker in their guild, then go ahead. You may as well not like any guild because I know of plenty of instances where all the big, well known guilds have had a hacker in them. Most of them, seireitei included, get rid of them as soon as they find out. Go look at the seireitei application, there's a key requirement in there that you should take a look at.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123