Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lag issue from a month ago

Question Lag issue from a month ago

Just wondering if anyone had the graphic lag issue due to a patch a month ago. I know they released a few patches but mine is still having issue. I haven't play much for a month due to this lag issue, would like to know if anyone knows a solution? Apparently the EST developers and GMs are not very helpful, tried updating drivers/reinstalling Windows but no luck.

im still lagging too, i guess noting being fix?

Apparently some of them have been fixed and some of them are not, and cabal doesn't really care much about those didn't. They just refer you to the thread they posted which I find it pretty garbage to anyone with a little IT background and the additional portion does not apply because they will refer you back to the original thread after. I am just hoping someone out there have a fix that can share it with us.

and I get 160+ fps when standing in BI but when I dash/fade I feel laggy. it's a game glitch and they don't bother looking into the patch they released a month ago...

Here's the link if you need it
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...nection-issues
    Last edited by jimjaix; 11-15-2012 at 07:19 AM.

Yea I'm still laggin, sent a hd ticket and was also referred to the same thread. Which was useless since I experienced no lagg at all before the recent updates. The funny thing is that most of the ppl complaining have Computers Wich should be having no problem at all with cabal i7 processors and good specs. Yet their thread suggest the problem is on our side.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    Yea I'm still laggin, sent a hd ticket and was also referred to the same thread. Which was useless since I experienced no lagg at all before the recent updates. The funny thing is that most of the ppl complaining have Computers Wich should be having no problem at all with cabal i7 processors and good specs. Yet their thread suggest the problem is on our side.
    Yup, they are blaming on us for the lag. Before the patch, I run into CA with 200 mobs and I don't lag a bit, my i5 is way overkill with a HD6850 VC. But est can easily fix this issue, just refer back to what was complied with the patch a month ago and fix the coding I guess this is too hard for them to do...

I think its gameguard, not est. Ever sincethat GG update i get dc's without errors.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

hey were you in DivineGuardians back in OGP?????

Banned
    stop stalking ppl....
    anyway even tho i dont lvl at all,the lag in AT is still there lol;its been months since we got it and gms havent fix it...

Love how people bash the GMs over this stuff when they have no control at all over it the GMs do there job relaying the info they get to the dev team the dev team works on the issue fixes it and gives the patch to the GMs the GMs install the patch ... If its not fixed the GMs are not to blame so stop bad mouthing them they do a great job
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

@Cloud yes i was a long time ago XD, back with Ludos Kizaki and Leonheart good old days. @ whitetrash Im what im saying is that for the most part the problem is not based on our computers or connection. Also they supposedly patched a Fix that did nothing at all. The problem is eather gameguard or a patch they did around 2-3 weeks ago. im sure some1 can pinpoint it why is it takeing almost a month to fix something when we know what the problem is.

<DivineGuardians>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast