Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Premium Channels, WTF...really! Why?

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    If thats the only difference then why label them premium and block them from none premium players, this makes no sense. Seem to me if they are called premium channel it should mean something premium about those channels i.e. drops and drop rates but as far as I can tell they seem the same as none premium channels. If I'm wrong please enlighten me...
    Real problem here is you're just expecting too much. They are labeled Premium not 'EXTRAFREEDUMBSHTINSIDE'. If anything they were added as a service to premium users in the event that all other channels are full but we all know that's never happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Woohah View Post
    Real problem here is you're just expecting too much. They are labeled Premium not 'EXTRAFREEDUMBSHTINSIDE'. If anything they were added as a service to premium users in the event that all other channels are full but we all know that's never happened!
    Just like on BF3 there are servers that are premium only. The servers don't give any bonuses, but they're there so that premium players get extra servers to choose from.

New user here. I have a simple free account. I have not used the cash shop at all. The use of the term "premium" would suggest that a "premium" channel be something extra, something you would have to pay for. Despite this, I am able to access the premium channels. Not sure if this is an error, or if, in fact, there is no actual difference from premium to non-premium?

Quote Originally Posted by rutherford View Post
    New user here. I have a simple free account. I have not used the cash shop at all. The use of the term "premium" would suggest that a "premium" channel be something extra, something you would have to pay for. Despite this, I am able to access the premium channels. Not sure if this is an error, or if, in fact, there is no actual difference from premium to non-premium?
    You get 7 (or was it 14?) days of free premium when you make a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Woohah View Post
    No I don't think I'm asking too much but you do makes a valid point about the added serves for premium users. Thanks

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

more free stuff never hurt anyone

Hmm, now I can't use the premium channels. Guess it was within the 14 days before?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12