Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: martial or battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    When did I say I killed them one at a time? All at once works better. And where did you get that I was a fan of Phantast1c? You must be tired.

Lol disregard the second part..,. I must be tired. =.=
    owned

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    owned
    Yeah I'm not so good with reading late at night. >.<

Enso is my new FA hero. o.o

Banned
    Wtb> fa that can consistently kill my bl in pk/ freestyle

Quote Originally Posted by DeathlikeHowls View Post
    Enso is my new FA hero. o.o
    o.O

ive yet to See one martial fa take on 3-5 of the opposing nation while being Rooted
    you've yet to see that because I was the only mFA that could do that.

Lol go martial people say def dont matter but i doubt a martial fa can take on like 3-4 caps on him in the base like phan does lol and phans only using Sigmetal, I imagine how good Eternity is lol. That being said Martial is cheaper
    I have yet to see a battle FA that could beat feirys guns. [Epic I know]

And if those 3-4 people were any decent that battle FA would be on the floor faster than it knew what hit it. If you can't damage your not a threat and its forcium certainly isn't going to save you. Bm1 FBs can break an FS's aod defense of what 3-4k? Wa's can one shot other wizards/FA? Yet you people sit here and try to preach that a mere 1k def is going to save these people? Just lol... the irony and contradiction to everything else that is taught is simply astounding.

A instant 2000+ defense gain doesn't save some FS and a 400 defense gain on FA certainly isn't going to save you from roots. Most likely, the 3-4 people you saw were just bad. If it was even 2 half-brained people the FA should've gone down easy if equivalent gear.

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    I have yet to see a battle FA that could beat feirys guns. [Epic I know]

And if those 3-4 people were any decent that battle FA would be on the floor faster than it knew what hit it. If you can't damage your not a threat and its forcium certainly isn't going to save you. Bm1 FBs can break an FS's aod defense of what 3-4k? Wa's can one shot other wizards/FA? Yet you people sit here and try to preach that a mere 1k def is going to save these people? Just lol... the irony and contradiction to everything else that is taught is simply astounding.

A instant 2000+ defense gain doesn't save some FS and a 400 defense gain on FA certainly isn't going to save you from roots. Most likely, the 3-4 people you saw were just bad. If it was even 2 half-brained people the FA should've gone down easy if equivalent gear.
    exactly. we're supposed to kill them before they can kill us, not try to kill them while we try to tank them.

I had no problem going forcium amp. Infact Im enjoying it seeing those other 160 FA's hit me below 1k. Its just a matter of who gets the best orbs and damage boosting equips..and I know one forcium battle FA who went inside the enemy base alone and slaughtered everyone respawning there for 3 minutes before he got killed. he murdered everyone including the late DH who got really p***** of after that war.

I have yet to see a martial FA do that..
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I had no problem going forcium amp. Infact Im enjoying it seeing those other 160 FA's hit me below 1k. Its just a matter of who gets the best orbs and damage boosting equips..and I know one forcium battle FA who went inside the enemy base alone and slaughtered everyone respawning there for 3 minutes before he got killed. he murdered everyone including the late DH who got really p***** of after that war.

I have yet to see a martial FA do that..
    A martial FA would do that better. Going to assume that FA was in BM2 + aura at some point and was just sitting at the spawn point. Also if you say it's just a matter of getting orbs and damage boosting equips, why waste the money on forcium?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast