Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: martial or battle?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I had no problem going forcium amp. Infact Im enjoying it seeing those other 160 FA's hit me below 1k. Its just a matter of who gets the best orbs and damage boosting equips..and I know one forcium battle FA who went inside the enemy base alone and slaughtered everyone respawning there for 3 minutes before he got killed. he murdered everyone including the late DH who got really p***** of after that war.

I have yet to see a martial FA do that..
    You never saw buttons solo ensign + enemy nation :x

I know of a battle fa bringer that ran away from non bringer wiz.

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    You never saw buttons solo ensign + enemy nation :x
    That's why we won most of the wars, no other FA could solo an ensign. Let alone 1 bm2+extend.
    Last edited by Kohii; 07-27-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    A martial FA would do that better. Going to assume that FA was in BM2 + aura at some point and was just sitting at the spawn point. Also if you say it's just a matter of getting orbs and damage boosting equips, why waste the money on forcium?
    Forcium is expensive I know, but thats not the point if you consider both can be obtained. I dont say mfa fails, and im not against mfa because I know that m.attack is very important for FA potential...I also thought ET was a joke before, when I was OSM and I went martial too long ago, If I did not extend those osm battle will gears, I wouldve stayed mfa for good. But then shootingstars and Haniel (sig and forcium) came, hitting HUGE damage...so it made me think, does is it work too? Yeah 900+ defense and 1.1 m.attack at 170...What else? average of 3.9 - 4k hp with the runes. (HP does play a big role too imo)

This is the problem, people say that martial > forcium amp, but none, if not most, of them hav tried going sig/forcium amp. they base on logic, Then suddenly it turns out that FA battle builds can do it more and consistently, why dont mfa show and prove it?. wether youre forcium amp with 900+ defense or osm martial with 1.1+ m.attack, theres still going to be a balance between the two builds, and that balanced will be determined by the dmge equips the user is using. If forcium FA has +12 orbs and breaks 1.1 m.attack, mFA can lose if he just use +7's, or vise versa, dmge wont help forcium fa if mfa has +12 orbs..

battle can also do it in nw

3.6k pt buffed damage per bullet may not be enough (???) but it can still hurt.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-27-2010 at 04:50 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    You use different logic then me. So if I get your previous post, in a nutshell you're saying if you can afford forcium you might as well go for it since it's more consistant. I would rather spend that 6-9b on trying to up my orbs rathers then get the forcium.

Also i'm not from merc, but it seemed like shootingstar had basically unlimited alz at his disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    You use different logic then me. So if I get your previous post, in a nutshell you're saying if you can afford forcium you might as well go for it since it's more consistant. I would rather spend that 6-9b on trying to up my orbs rathers then get the forcium.

Also i'm not from merc, but it seemed like shootingstar had basically unlimited alz at his disposal.
    The alz he bought he could've probably bought a decent new car with. Any gear set you make with that amount is hard to make not OP.

@Miavii: Haniel has BRINGER in those screenshots. The bringer is providing the tanking part not his battle set. You've never had bringer so its hard to understand but that title alone tanks BS amounts of things. You can be practically nude and be alright wearing that.

you get the best of the best martial gear/build and compare it with the best of the best forcium gear/build? whats the best?

I am basing all my statement to my observations, and Im just saying both builds work just stop telling people battle is not a good choice coz Ive seen MORE battle FA's who are better than mFA's. Ive never seen a battle and martial FA carry +12 forcium orbs with +12 gears and fight each other to see whose best, but Ive seen a FA give up being a mfa (w/ good mfa gears) and converted to battle just because of a crystal.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Miavi, has a point there lol. phan shouldn't have went battle imo. I guess it's because 7/40 or 15/24 osm martial helm wasnt avaliable. When I quit I gave him a 15/24 battle helm. He then went on to get a sig suit/boots. He shoulda kept the other +11 forci orb imo, but he says the xtal works good because it gives 14% more dmg and 7% more amp. The only reason why he went battle is because of the helm tbh.
    Last edited by Kohii; 07-27-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    you get the best of the best martial gear/build and compare it with the best of the best forcium gear/build? whats the best?

I am basing all my statement to my observations, and Im just saying both builds work just stop telling people battle is not a good choice coz Ive seen MORE battle FA's who are better than mFA's. Ive never seen a battle and martial FA carry +12 forcium orbs with +12 gears and fight each other to see whose best, but Ive seen a FA give up being a mfa (w/ good mfa gears) and converted to battle just because of a crystal.
    There are typically more battle FA's than martial FA's, so the way you posed your observation is silly. If battle/martial had the same % of skilled users for their populations, then the of course the battle population would have more FA's with advanced talents, simply because they have more users. Anyone can be skilled on almost any build or class, skill is not a matter of gears or builds but control of the character.

@Buttons: Agree on the orb, the attack loss from the +11 orb makes me wonder why the 14%/7% seemed worth it even if he was battle. His pluma half-solo was quite nice and all but I'm wondering if he took out the party buffs and kept his orb if he would've been able to do it with the dual forcium dps. It would be awesome if he had the first legit FA pluma solo of any version I've seen.

phan has something up his sleeve. we'll see something good soon lol

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast