Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: martial or battle?

Shadow Titanium
    I don't think theres one active mFA on venus lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    There are typically more battle FA's than martial FA's, so the way you posed your observation is silly. If battle/martial had the same % of skilled users for their populations, then the of course the battle population would have more FA's with advanced talents, simply because they have more users. Anyone can be skilled on almost any build or class, skill is not a matter of gears or builds but control of the character.

@Buttons: Agree on the orb, the attack loss from the +11 orb makes me wonder why the 14%/7% seemed worth it even if he was battle. His pluma half-solo was quite nice and all but I'm wondering if he took out the party buffs and kept his orb if he would've been able to do it with the dual forcium dps. It would be awesome if he had the first legit FA pluma solo of any version I've seen.
    Silly? For someone who hasnt tried to use a forcium amp FA? and now, the nerve, to stand against us here trying to contradict our builds capabilities? thats silly-er... Sorry but your statement about "anyone" can be skilled, hasnt really showed in game, it disappoints me, to see some of my mFA buddies struggle with misery being mfa... But I never told them its a fail build! Na Ah! If youre so true that anyone can be good with any build or class. then explain why some struggle? where is that top mfa ?

mFA requires that control you speak of yes, but too bad not everyone playing have that control. and lastly, you werent there to have seen Haniel during his days. and you didnt get bringer and tried going naked against many people. So...whatever. =.=
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-27-2010 at 06:20 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Silly? For someone who hasnt tried to use a forcium amp FA? and now, the nerve, to stand against us here trying to contradict our builds capabilities? thats silly-er... Sorry but your statement about "anyone" can be skilled, hasnt really showed in game, it disappoints me, to see some of my mFA buddies struggle with misery being mfa... But I never told them its a fail build! Na Ah! If youre so true that anyone can be good with any build or class. then explain why some struggle? where is that top mfa ?

mFA requires that control you speak of yes, but too bad not everyone playing have that control. and lastly, you werent there to have seen Haniel during his days. and you didnt get bringer and tried going naked against many people. So...whatever. =.=
    I've been naked in war without bringer. I've had access to many acc's, and in fact towards the end of my playing on NA, I rarely used my own and deleted it at some point. So whose to say I haven't popped my head into t3 before? You wouldn't know the difference because it would seem like any other war that user has been to. I don't know why you got so mad about my post. All I said was that ther presence of more good battle FA's was logical and thus it didn't mean anything either way for neither battle or martial.

About skill, I said it didn't matter whether you were forcium or martial. Being forcium or martial doesn't restrict you to being an unskilled or skilled FA. That doesn't mean someone who uses forcium wouldn't be even better being martial or vice versa.

Im not mad or so. thats how I type >.< Just commenting on what I read and giving my own opinion for the forcium battle side since its my build atm. I have yet to experience full potential of forcium that is if I get all of it to +7. that build in ET's blog is not a joke. the defense and defense rate can be felt in dungeons... theres a reason why forcium amp is expensive, and Im not gunna continue to debate for it coz I think Its better to see for themselves.

Miavii weren't you the one who said extra defense rate can't be felt in PvE..? Hold on I'll go find a quote.

You will do anything just for that? mkei. If I show you my will amp forcium suit + 140 mp, maybe that'll answer the question. 1518 mp ^.^ without mana mastery this time. enabling me to get def rate upgrade

Here it is:
    and nope. The defense rate of sixth sense wont save you against a player target whos in combo mode. Even in pve you'll still be hit,
    o.O I'm surprised you remembered the context... I didn't. But anyway yeah, if the defense rate from sixth sense is useless, why would defense rate from armor make a difference?

And regarding MP, my current total is at 1,493, which is enough to use all my skills, and combo... this is with no will gear, just a AoB +8.

mFA requires that control you speak of yes, but too bad not everyone playing have that control.
    I have to agree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Here it is:

o.O I'm surprised you remembered the context... I didn't. But anyway yeah, if the defense rate from sixth sense is useless, why would defense rate from armor make a difference?

And regarding MP, my current total is at 1,493, which is enough to use all my skills, and combo... this is with no will gear, just a AoB +8.
    Oh no you dont get it. I bought this cheap Forcium coat of will +140 mp. allowing my MP to reach 1518 w/o mana mstery, if I keep mana mastery theres going be too much mp. and what am I going do with too much amount when 1.5 mp is enough?, so I removed mana mastery, got sixth sense raising my defense rate to 2352 (w/ buff) and yeah I notice misses in cornus. But had it not been for the will coat, id still keep my mana upgrade coz it helps against mf. and I dont really want to use my AXP ryt now to get mana rune because its reserved for HP rune.

SIGMetal
    theres a reason why forcium amp is expensive
    yeh there is, rarity not usefulness

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast