Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: martial or battle?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Just dont be a fail example of Martial FA like Celija. and if ure gunna get rank 16 honor make sure a FA like me who has less hp and level wont make u eat snow three times. considering Im Terra Battle build. and oh dont QQ too and ask ur guildies to help you kill me coz thats just a shame.
    For someone who hadn't slept well before you irritated him, I think making you respawn 5 times before giving up and letting you kill him twice was pretty good. Your just as bad as the people on venus who win 1/20 pvps against the tang then go bragging about it on forums like they want some kind of internet award.

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    For someone who hadn't slept well before you irritated him, I think making you respawn 5 times before giving up and letting you kill him twice was pretty good. Your just as bad as the people on venus who win 1/20 pvps against the tang then go bragging about it on forums like they want some kind of internet award.
    BAAAH (=.=) Youre just as bad like this, youre just as bad like that. Thats what people say when theres hate. They obscure on the facts because of anger and try to make up excuses. letting me kill him twice my a** ( oh not my a** its off limits), sorry but Failija was too slow for my eyes and you saw that continuos combo, the pressure that brought him down and made my name oh-so-red if you were one of his two guildies that were there watching ^.^ go ahead and lie, protect Failija. I found it easier to kill Failija in combo rather than go bm2 and get knocked down. Forgot 4.1 k hp and resist crit stats were there, thought 1 2 3 process would kill the beowtch but nope I was wrong, I admit.. infact made me learn more about the dangers of going bm2. and it was yeah...shocking...to fnd out that just a normal mode combo would do the job. not to sound like bragging but seriously Hisano, CasseyRene, phantast1c and Jathniel can put up a good pk fight than that bismexual drunkard Failija... FO SHO!.
    Killing in pk and posting in forum as an internet award? xD lol...For you information, it is a common habit of mine to flame all pathetic people in forums. My rule of thumb, dont start with me, and who started? oh and tell him, I hate him for drinking too much and pm'ing me his lame "night life" during th old times and I hope he is not doing the same thing to CryBebe. Its creeps me out just by thinking!
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-12-2010 at 07:22 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

martial ugly...go battle

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    BAAAH (=.=) Youre just as bad like this, youre just as bad like that. Thats what people say when theres hate. They obscure on the facts because of anger and try to make up excuses. letting me kill him twice my a** ( oh not my a** its off limits), sorry but Failija was too slow for my eyes and you saw that continuos combo, the pressure that brought him down and made my name oh-so-red if you were one of his two guildies that were there watching ^.^ go ahead and lie, protect Failija. I found it easier to kill Failija in combo rather than go bm2 and get knocked down. Forgot 4.1 k hp and resist crit stats were there, thought 1 2 3 process would kill the beowtch but nope I was wrong, I admit.. infact made me learn more about the dangers of going bm2. and it was yeah...shocking...to fnd out that just a normal mode combo would do the job. not to sound like bragging but seriously Hisano, CasseyRene, phantast1c and Jathniel can put up a good pk fight than that bismexual drunkard Failija... FO SHO!.
    Killing in pk and posting in forum as an internet award? xD lol...For you information, it is a common habit of mine to flame all pathetic people in forums. My rule of thumb, dont start with me, and who started? oh and tell him, I hate him for drinking too much and pm'ing me his lame "night life" during th old times and I hope he is not doing the same thing to CryBebe. Its creeps me out just by thinking!
    i heard u always kiss his ass until one day you realized you couldnt kill him, then u start hating him
    true story LUL

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFB View Post
    martial ugly...go battle
    Only on male characters...

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Only on male characters...
    female martial still ugly

wth? Has cabal changed that much? Jesus, I thought Miavi was Celija's #1 fan haha. Martial = war, dungeons, pk. Battle for uhh tanking warriors and bladers?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFB View Post
    female martial still ugly
    Only bluestin. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Kohii View Post
    wth? Has cabal changed that much? Jesus, I thought Miavi was Celija's #1 fan haha. Martial = war, dungeons, pk. Battle for uhh tanking warriors and bladers?
    Its more like...

Battle:
    For the FAs who are too dense to hit and run at the sight of bm2 wa/bl and actually think they can tank it ->

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Its more like...

Battle:
    For the FAs who are too dense to hit and run at the sight of bm2 wa/bl and actually think they can tank it ->
    obviously u haven't seen any good battle fa

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast