Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Help my blade

Exclamation Help my blade

Hi. I want to know which is better ????One S.tita blade 40DMG +9 or Lycanus Blade 27DMG +9 or Focium Blade 20DMG +9

You'd have to take into account your orb as well as your level. I know its kind of off track but it can give u a jist of things, from my experience u shouldnt use extended osm past t3 unless its +15 so therefore shouldnt use extended st after t2. You'll crit harder with the lycanus blade but not by much, the base damage on the other hand will be higher if you use the forcy blade. Personally i would go for the forcium blade unless you happen to +15 your lycanus blade, then sure go for it lol.

Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by iWawa View Post
    You'd have to take into account your orb as well as your level. I know its kind of off track but it can give u a jist of things, from my experience u shouldnt use extended osm past t3 unless its +15 so therefore shouldnt use extended st after t2. You'll crit harder with the lycanus blade but not by much, the base damage on the other hand will be higher if you use the forcy blade. Personally i would go for the forcium blade unless you happen to +15 your lycanus blade, then sure go for it lol.

Hope it helps
    There's only 24 attack difference between +9 lycanus and +9 forcium. So I definitely wouldn't say that it's a definitive choice between 24 attack and 7% crit dmg.