Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Class specific armors

Class specific armors

Hey was just wondering, atm im waiting on getting my old characters restored, back then i was using osm armor amped pieces for my FB and BL etc. I noticed recently that the armors now are all class specific, so cant get a BL to equip armorset for example, would anyone happen to have an idea of what would happen to my set? by all means it isnt the best you can get considering with todays items ive been seeing but obviously beats starting out naked and having no money =P

well if the gears didnt come char bound then yea u can still use em for ur heavy BL lol
    but its no use now adays coz the additional HP boost from class bound items is much better than using armor on a BL
    and u an make the items class bound by buying class artipute or w/e its name from PL grocer
    i think thats all u need to know.
    GOOD LUCK!
    Procyan rocks procyan 4 ever
    sorry caps but u r lame
    GM's r all down (Hackers-Blocks 4 no reason-Bots-Spammers-No UseFull Reply from them)
    Good To C U PPL Am Here The Mighty Aborame
    My New Character is Ab4eveR :S

thanks yup that helped alot =), wasnt really aiming to go heavy BL/FB again i just didnt wanna start out at 140+ naked and tryna farm for everything and make alz again =P it helps alot better then the +0 martial non slot i had to farm at UG for the time being haha.

cheers =)