Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: where

Titanium

where

where is the best place to grind for lvl 170+ i have lvl booster

Get a 13x - 15x partner (prefer wi) and grind in ic2 firetraps
    Last edited by EmmersonLazaro; 11-19-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Titanium
    so you mean leech lol haha okay and how about solo i can get to ic2 fire traps alone is that good for exp for myself or just go with someone

Osmium
    no u will get low exp as u r 170+ the best thing is to get a wiz 13x(for just sp)and he spams bm2/3 at traps(he better have booster+BBP for maximum exp)

Quote Originally Posted by Seller123 View Post
    where is the best place to grind for lvl 170+ i have lvl booster
    Everyone is going to say fire traps but at 170+ if you really want to gain exp fast you will need exp rune (max out) + BBP + BBexp + some kind of premium (best would be booster premium which you have already) but any of the others can also help. All of these or a combo of them will go along way in gaining Exp faster then just grinding on mobs without them.

Lastly, you can trade your wexp points for exp with the PL officer. This trading comes in helpful for players who are 180+ because if you think 170+ is slow exp gain wait till you get to 180+...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Everyone is going to say fire traps but at 170+ if you really want to gain exp fast you will need exp rune (max out) + BBP + BBexp + some kind of premium (best would be booster premium which you have already) but any of the others can also help. All of these or a combo of them will go along way in gaining Exp faster then just grinding on mobs without them.

Lastly, you can trade your wexp points for exp with the PL officer. This trading comes in helpful for players who are 180+ because if you think 170+ is slow exp gain wait till you get to 180+...
    lol oh god 180+ slower exp haha well ill just keep stacking the bbs+lvl booster i guess and thanks all for the advice

RedOsmium
    Fire traps alone aren't as fast as just grinding in port inferno. If you are going to do fire traps you should be grinding pi mobs during the 30-45 minutes it takes to get a decent fire trap mob, then go right back to pi after you wipe the traps out.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Fire traps alone aren't as fast as just grinding in port inferno. If you are going to do fire traps you should be grinding pi mobs during the 30-45 minutes it takes to get a decent fire trap mob, then go right back to pi after you wipe the traps out.

but doesnt the ic2 close after you leave for 10 mins?

you grab a friend and have him afk at ic2 while you are at pi grinding until its time to kill fire traps.

dont bother pi cuz u may risk ur partner d/cing from dung

CrafterRetired