Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lagging or Disconnecting? Click here!

Trainee
    - Are you experiencing lag, frequent disconnections, or both? ------>NO LAG/BUT FREQUENT DISCONNECTION
    - How often do you lag/disconnect?------>ABOUT 2-5 TIMES IN A ROW AT RANDOM DURING A 12HR PERIOD OF STRAIGHT PLAY.(SOME DAYS LESS/SOME DAYS MORE)
    - Do you notice this happening in any specific area of the game (such as dungeons, or towns)?---> MOSTLY DURING FAST MOVEMENT/ANY PLACE.
    - Where are you located (country & state/province)?-----> CANADA/ATLANTIC PROVINCES (EAST)
    - What's the name of your Internet Service Provide (ISP)?---> ROGERS (30mbps/DL 10mbps/UP)
    - Are you using a wired or wireless connection?----> WIRED
    - Are you running a proxy to connect to CABAL?---> NO
    - Are you using a Firewall (if so, which one)?----> YES/WINDOWS 7
    Last edited by Shmoo; 11-27-2012 at 10:52 PM.

- Are you experiencing lag, frequent disconnections, or both? MORE LAGGING THAT DISCONNECTING BUT YES, DISCONNECTION HAPPENS.
    - How often do you lag/disconnect? I GET LAG ALL DAY...
    - Do you notice this happening in any specific area of the game (such as dungeons, or towns)? I GET MORE LAG IN DUNGEONS SUCH (I RUN IC1 AND AOS1 MOSTLY) THAN IN WAR, WHICH IS KINDA WEIRD BUT OH WELL... TOWNS ARE LAGGY BUT LESS THAN DUNGEONS...
    - Where are you located (country & state/province)? I LIVE IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC IN CANADA
    - What's the name of your Internet Service Provide (ISP)? BELL CANADA
    - Are you using a wired or wireless connection? WIRED
    - Are you running a proxy to connect to CABAL? NO
    - Are you using a Firewall (if so, which one)? YES, ITS AN ANTI-VIRUS PROVIDEN BY MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER: BELL CANADA.

Hope it helps you!
    THANKS ^^
    AceRogue
    Force Archer
    Venus
    Level 182
    Procyon

Quote Originally Posted by yummy View Post
    - Are you running a proxy to connect to CABAL? Assuming NO, cuz i dont know what this means and everyone is saying no lol
    sorry for off topic [GM] Kato but thought this may help those who are not sure how to answer this question.

A proxy or proxy server is basically another computer which serves as a hub through which internet requests are processed. By connecting through one of these servers, your computer sends your requests to the proxy server which then processes your request and returns what you were wanting. In this way it serves as an intermediary between your home machine and the rest of the computers on the internet. Proxies are used for a number of reasons such as to filter web content, to screen downloads and uploads and to provide anonymity when surfing the internet.

If you are not sure you are using a proxy you can check by going into your internet options and checking your LAN settings.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

- Are you running a proxy to connect to CABAL?
    Wasn't this against the TOS at some point? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Wasn't this against the TOS at some point? o.o
    It's a trap
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

[GM] Kato
    Thank you for all of your responses so far! This information has helped us tremendously.

In addition to the questions I asked at the start of the thread, can all of you please send us your DxDiag and MSInfo files? You can do so by dropping them in a file hosting service (such as Dropbox) or by sending us a ticket with the files attached. I'll also be PM'ing you individually just in case you miss this message! In case you don't know how to get those files, here's how to get them:

To obtain the DxDiag file:
    1) Press the Windows Key + R.
    2) Type in DxDiag and press Enter or click OK. This will open the DirectX diagnostic tool.
    3) Click on the Save All Information Button
    4) Save this file to your Windows desktop and name it dxdiag.

To obtain the MSInfo file:
    1) Press the Windows Key + R.
    2) Type in MSInfo32 and press Enter or click OK. This will open the MSInfo diagnostic panel.
    3) Click File in the top left, then click Export. This will prompt you to choose a location to save the file.
    4) When the Export As window appears, choose the Desktop to save your file.
    5) Click Save

We appreciate the help so far and we hope to get this resolved asap.

Regards,
    Game Master Kato

1)Are you experiencing lag, frequent disconnections, or both? Both; mostly in dungeons and mission war.

2) How often do you lag/disconnect? 10-15 times a day while I am playing. Sometimes when I am afk in PF

3) Do you notice this happening in any specific area of the game (such as dungeons, or towns)? Everywhere, especially in IC2

4) Where are you located (country & state/province)? United States, North Carolina

5) What's the name of your Internet Service Provide (ISP)? Time Warner Cable

6) Are you using a wired or wireless connection? Wireless

7) Are you running a proxy to connect to CABAL? No

8) Are you using a Firewall (if so, which one)? Windows

- Are you experiencing lag, frequent disconnections, or both? BOTH
    - How often do you lag/disconnect? Whenever i go to war i lag so much that i get bad delays and dungeons too about 1-2 per hour lags. Major lags at common sites where people likes to pvp or hangout after war like outside of bloody ice.
    - Do you notice this happening in any specific area of the game (such as dungeons, or towns)? I mostly war so it lags there a lot specially when a lot of people are at one place then start getting delays after that specially when i blink on wiz i get stuck for brief sec then lags as i blink away. And i get disconnect once every other war. Bloody Ice gets so much lag. Dungeons lag too but once every other dungeon for me.
    - Where are you located (country & state/province)? North Carolina
    - What's the name of your Internet Service Provide (ISP)? Road Runner
    - Are you using a wired or wireless connection? Wireless
    - Are you running a proxy to connect to CABAL? NO
    - Are you using a Firewall (if so, which one)? Avast

- Are you experiencing lag, frequent disconnections, or both? Both
    - How often do you lag/disconnect? Every 5-10 minutes
    - Do you notice this happening in any specific area of the game (such as dungeons, or towns)? bloody ice mostly but it will happen everywhere.
    - Where are you located (country & state/province)? USA/CA
    - What's the name of your Internet Service Provide (ISP)? Cox Communications
    - Are you using a wired or wireless connection? Wired
    - Are you running a proxy to connect to CABAL? No
    - Are you using a Firewall (if so, which one)? No

Shadow Titanium
    - Are you experiencing lag, frequent disconnections, or both? BOTH
    - How often do you lag/disconnect? LAG >.<''
    - Do you notice this happening in any specific area of the game (such as dungeons, or towns)? EVERYWHERE MOSTLY IN WAR
    - Where are you located (country & state/province)? SASK/CANADA
    - What's the name of your Internet Service Provide (ISP)? Access
    - Are you using a wired or wireless connection? Wired
    - Are you running a proxy to connect to CABAL? no
    - Are you using a Firewall (if so, which one)? no

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast