Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Is Cabal closing?

Is Cabal closing?

I have noticed that there are many issues that are not being resolved as they should...such as

* a great number of bots roaming throughout all the channels and this has been going on for quite a while... they are like ants working in a colony.

* Incredible lags and Disconnection

* Unidentified date of ending for sgl, sgm, sgh in the Item shop (goin all in)

* end game items are becoming pretty common (I actually like this one)

* Cabal 2 coming out on 2013

but all these facts together make me think that the game is reaching to its limits.

I know there is Ep10, but with these facts... it kind of sounds like its going to end soon more than we getting ep 10.

I am hoping it does not come to an end anytime soon, or it would be awesome if we can move our accounts to cabal 2 if this one is closing down anytime soon.

*this is just a thought... nothing here is officially true
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

Banned
    They might keep both going...I'm sure some people won't play cabal 2

S>190 fb

Speaking for myself;
    i would stay on this game until its last bit per second.
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

CABAL GM
    Hello, we are aware that there are still unsolved issues that are giving you unpleasant experience, we are sorry that the issues are not being solved soon enough.

Regarding the bot problem we are blocking hundreds and even thousands of bot accounts daily, and at the same time trying to figure out a way to apply a more fundamental solution to this problem.

Regarding the lag / disconnection issue, the developers are still working to find the core problem behind this issue. We are continuing to collect more user info to help them identify the issue.

Regarding item shop, you may see some different patterns compared to previous, but this is to provide optimal product exposure to users, and we believe that this will ultimately improve CABAL's gaming experience overall.

And lastly I have said this before and will say this again - launch of CABAL 2 will have no direct influence on CABAL. CABAL will continue to strive to satisfy users by providing enjoyable content updates that are scheduled throughout the future.

Thank you for expressing your concerns and taking time to read our response. Wish you a happy Thanksgiving!