Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Need Help On Accessories For Wiz

Need Help On Accessories For Wiz

I need some second oppinion...

I am currently in t2 right now with my alt and im so confuse on which accessories would be better for wiz in war...

So can u tell me which one is better?
    Ive got ROS+9 with me already so is...

ROS+9 (x2) better than CR2 (x2)?

If U pick CR2 is better, now which one would be better worth getting because i dont have a charm yet.

CR2 (x2) or Charm +3?

If your curious im trying to budget my alz so i want to know which one is worth getting..
    Should i buy a charm and stick with ROS+9? or Buy CR2 but no charm?

Thanks for the help! ^^

Banned
    cr2's are definitely better. and with the charm, I find it easier and cheaper to craft a +3 one then actually buying it.

is it really that cheap to craft +3 than buy it? hmm... that might depend on your luck i guess. And i just heard, that cr2 dont have that much of a difference from ros+9 when it comes to damage.. can someone confirm it pls?..
    Last edited by Fonacier; 11-15-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Banned
    tbh there isn't a really big damage difference especially since you're in t2 (tier which defense should be a bit more important considering the lack of amp at such a low level. Would be tough to break through someone with a lot of defense and hp). If you're trying to keep a good budget, go with the ros9, but as you continue leveling just slowly save up for cr2s. As for the charms, I've crafted about 10-15 +4 charms with only 1 fail so far and only spending an average of 200m on each charm. It's fairly easy, but then again it's all based on luck.