Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SGHHs In Cabal Shop..

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Quit being naive. You think free to play games is actually free? What you think they run this whole thing with just rainbows and cotton candy? This is a business. They are in it to make money, just like any other company out there. They have people and things to pay for.

Again, you can acquire SGHH by buying vouchers with alz in the auction house. If vouchers werent available, then you have an excuse to whine. But that's not the case.

People who doesn't want to grind can buy it with money. People who have time to grind can buy it with alz using the vouchers. So what's your excuse?

Some people have work to do and earn money instead of playing all day. Does that mean they should be ashamed coz they spent money on a "HOBBY?" Let's all quit our day job to compete with people who stay at home the whole day playing video games.
    again Go ahead spend your usd because i really doubt not alot of people would spend that much alz to buy 15-25 vouchers. Just saying. Im just saying its a bad idea. and this will lower the population . Ignorant , narrow-minded people just wanna argue cuhs thier wallet is big

bad drop rates coupled with new craftsman gear has made profit gains from dungeons very minimal these days. Now, regardless of the fact that we can buy vouchers to get SGHH, it doesnt take away from the fact that they've been introduced into the game, and will change the game mechanics and gear system forever. In doing so, it completely undermines a lot of time and effort and tbh most people that are going to be buying this stuff will be using real cash.

A game like this doesnt take SGHH profits to keep it running btw. If youve checked EST's stock theyve been doing pretty well. Something like SGHH will make them more money but its hurting the game community in the process. If you take myself for example, now and in the future ill have to partake in SGHH events if I want to compete with the top players on the server...its not just an option as much as it is a requirement. Theyve put a lot of ppl in a situation where we must follow along or might as well quit.
    Last edited by xXCrusadeXx; 11-23-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    ty drop rates coupled with new craftsman gear has made profit gains from dungeons very minimal these days. Now, regardless of the fact that we can buy vouchers to get SGHH, it doesnt take away from the fact that they've been introduced into the game, and will change the game mechanics and gear system forever. In doing so, it completely undermines a lot of time and effort and tbh most people that are going to be buying this stuff will be using real cash.
    "I like this guy, he sees it like me"

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Quit being naive. You think free to play games is actually free? What you think they run this whole thing with just rainbows and cotton candy? This is a business. They are in it to make money, just like any other company out there. They have people and things to pay for.

Again, you can acquire SGHH by buying vouchers with alz in the auction house. If vouchers werent available, then you have an excuse to whine. But that's not the case.

People who doesn't want to grind can buy it with money. People who have time to grind can buy it with alz using the vouchers. So what's your excuse?

Some people have work to do and earn money instead of playing all day. Does that mean they should be ashamed coz they spent money on a "HOBBY?" Let's all quit our day job to compete with people who stay at home the whole day playing video games.
    A little while ago, if I remember right it was chingu, someone posted in the suggestion to offer cabal-themed merchandise. This would help bringing income without making any difference ingame.

there's a commodity that is worth even more than money.

that commodity is called time.

for those who are still living with their parents and still are students, you probably have a lot more time than adults who work full time. some of those adults would rather minimize their time lost by taking routes that is encouraged through the game, ie. vouchers/sgh/sghh.

you can't tell someone what to do with their money. they earned their money, so who are you to judge how they spend it as long as it is within the game's TOS?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatEND View Post
    there's a commodity that is worth even more than money.

that commodity is called time.

for those who are still living with their parents and still are students, you probably have a lot more time than adults who work full time. some of those adults would rather minimize their time lost by taking routes that is encouraged through the game, ie. vouchers/sgh/sghh.

you can't tell someone what to do with their money. they earned their money, so who are you to judge how they spend it as long as it is within the game's TOS?
    I judged them because if THEY do have a job. THEY work so much. Why play a f2p game? Even if you play a f2p game. More things to spend your money on; Cars, clothes, rent, maybe for your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    I judged them because if THEY do have a job. THEY work so much. Why play a f2p game? Even if you play a f2p game. More things to spend your money on; Cars, clothes, rent, maybe for your family.
    Who are you to judge what someone does with there hard earned cash?
    Did you earn it for them no why should you care how they spend it?
    I have 3 cars a house and a daughter that I pay for by my self heaven forbid I use my hard earned cash to relax with a game
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    Some of us actually consider video games and gaming as a hobby. How they want to spend their money is none of your concern.

Some people dont need material stuff. They have no use for it.
    Some people have family and bills already covered and have extra cash to spend on what they wish to spend it on.

What they really do with is NOT yours to dictate. You earn your money you spend your money the way you want it.

Banned
    It is not late for you! my sons and daughters! RETIRE YOU MUST!

You dont wanna end up like chingu and friends! ( pathetic dork kids )

who made you the king and gave the right to tell how people would like to have fun? im pretty sure if a person couldnt pay their rent, bills, or whatever is necessary to live, they would be on the street. you are just childishly butthurt that some of these guys who are arguing against you can have the luxury to do all this.

this is just like saying "why does that guy have a nicer car than me? or why does he have more cars than i do? he should spend his money on better (subjectively what YOU think is "better") things like buying better clothes. it is not fair that he has a better car than me".

this must be the mentality of the current generation of welfare kids, who think everyone should be on the same playing field, and if they are not, they should be compensated for su.cking.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast