Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SGHHs In Cabal Shop..

stop whining just cause u nubs cant afford it. lololol
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    People are so idiotic. Adding Sghh was the worst idea by far. this proves that Gear > ;Skill Usd > Hardwork.
    Only Usd spenders would really like the idea.
    ESt is always looking for money and not players thats why the population is already low. Watch the poplulation will get even lower.
    GG EST RIP cabal

If you do as much hard work as your crying about you can buy vouch and still get them but it sounds like the cry babies are broke in game and irl just saying .........
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Man this event rocks i just +15'd all my gears wow i just joined the game last week

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    If you do as much hard work as your crying about you can buy vouch and still get them but it sounds like the cry babies are broke in game and irl just saying .........
    Like i said. Must be a usd spender. Im not afraid to admit, Im broke irl. Even if i have money, i wouldnt spend it on a vitual game thats not gonna help me irl. GL though bro. Hf ; Pretty sure even with your +15 i can still beat you but whatever

Shadow Titanium
    People are so idiotic. Adding Sghh was the worst idea by far. this proves that Gear > ;Skill Usd > Hardwork.
    Only Usd spenders would really like the idea.
    ESt is always looking for money and not players thats why the population is already low. Watch the poplulation will get even lower.
    GG EST RIP cabal
    USD/GEAR> HardWork> Skills

*PEWPEW*

Like i said. Must be a usd spender. Im not afraid to admit, Im broke irl. Even if i have money, i wouldnt spend it on a vitual game thats not gonna help me irl. GL though bro. Hf ; Pretty sure even with your +15 i can still beat you but whatever
    Lol 90% of my gear has came from crafting must be nice to assume stuff but ignorant people love to do that
    Don't really spend much cash cept for my prem most sgh ech I've bout with alz jello people gonna hate
    As for affording the cash not a issue if I wanted too I do we'll for myself
    And time you wanna come kill me I'm game I'd hope a fs with levels on me that had help from alz bot tang would be able to kill me but hell I'm down
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Guys wanna hear a joke? Cabals population in ep 10 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lulu View Post
    guys wanna hear a joke? Cabals population in ep 10 lol
    lol
    Quack

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lol 90% of my gear has came from crafting must be nice to assume stuff but ignorant people love to do that
    Don't really spend much cash cept for my prem most sgh ech I've bout with alz jello people gonna hate
    As for affording the cash not a issue if I wanted too I do we'll for myself
    And time you wanna come kill me I'm game I'd hope a fs with levels on me that had help from alz bot tang would be able to kill me but hell I'm down
    Hey must be nice to contradict yourself. "Nice to assume stuff but ignorant people love to do that"
    Then you said "That had help from alz bot tang" Your ignorant

Black Friday Sale....aka Black Friday Ripoff

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast