Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Gms you messed up.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Fear whining like a 12 yearo ld school girl? Color me shocked. Funny how he whines about people who use cash shop items, yet he uses megaphones, and has had premium in he past. Hypocrite much little boy?
    yeah, ok. I can afford 1-2 vouchers with alz. What a surprised? Megaphone from event and leftover ecoin that i have left from transferring to Venus. Tell me how Im a hypocrite. Learn your facts before you post something, you sound like an idiot. Assuming shows your ignorance.

Shadow Titanium
    with all that USD, i'd rather buy other crap like clothes,food, or even gaming accessories. .

*PEWPEW*

Guess its my turn to add my 2 cents into the thread. What difference does it really make whether they add sghh or not to the cash shop. If you're enjoying the game before they added them I'm sure you will still enjoy the game now that they are here. Sure some players will end up using them but so what if they do makes no difference to me and it really shouldn't to anyone else. I've been playing for quite along time and have seen the game evolve into what we have today. I have been disappointed with some of the changes but I'm still here just like lots of others. The game will go on, players will adjust to the changes and if they can't deal with it then they will leave, thats okay too. MMOGs are like this players leave others come and even some of the ones who leave come back its the nature of the online games. Anyway don't be a chicken little and run around saying the sky is falling just because something happens and your not sure how to deal with it. Instead just continue enjoying the game as best you can after all thats why we are all here to play a game not to stress out.

And if your stressing over the game then may I suggest that its time for you to get your head out of the matrix and stop for a while...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    So your saying ppl gona quit just cuz some other ppl can afford SGHH? (same logic why not quit life since ppl drive Bugatti's?)
    I get my ass kicked by iVegi in t3 on regular basis (;D) but do i QQ about it? I ain't gona be a wimp like you
    There are plenty of things to do for the legit players (a slight drop rate adjustment or a type of rewards system similar to DP would be nice)
    Besides Cabal is about community (i think that's even the the word's literal meaning), the drama the memories u make not some person who spend his entire life earning's on a game.
    Enjoy the game, make friends, have fun...if ur gona cry well maybe u need mommy

Banned
    every1 who saw hrough mrwormy`s blog knew this was gonna come sooner or later idk why yall going crazy and shiz over this.sig weap 1 slot event is coming up to....lol so stupid

Banned
    lol wow fear ur being trolling by a pathetic kid bro
    wuts wrong with u man >.>

Osmium
    Real talk.
    Selling 190 FS message me.

RIP...moment of silence for cabal

Banned
    this looks like 3 years ago when every1 was going crazy and dropping their gear on the floor LOL
    any1 like that i need gear for my fb,i am poor T_T so i would rlly appreciate the help

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    Again. You called me out, I didnt read what you got to say because Im too lazy. Apparantly you are replying on every thread i posted on. You said on the other thread i reply on every related topic. and called me a no life. I can say the same to you. Hypocritical.
    ah thats ok =) i dun mind lol i called you a no life because your making too big a deal over a game, but yeh u got me =P cant say i was doing anything better at the time just bored and found the amount you cared for a virtual game where you judged people for spending their hard earned money the way they want funny =)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast