Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gms you messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    you drop that on beer/game. thats how i know you have no life. Do more useful things with your money. unless your George Bush or Bill Gate.
    And Window Licker?really? thats an insult?
    Again assumptions are king never said I do drop it in a game I said I could I'd rather use the cash for better things like my cars but if I choose too dropping it in a game is nothing to me
    Hell dropping 300 at the bar in a night is nothing rare to me
    And I didn't know spending 4 hours a night on a game was no life thanks for the heads up
    Always a good time getting paid sitting here reading what retards say makes my day go by thanks
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

I'd be an alcoholic too if I spent my paycheck on cabal and cars.

jk. pls dun hurt me

Titanium
    You guys seem to have forgotten that this is a business. They have to make money to continue to provide this game for us. Running this game isn't free.

USD? Hard Grind? Last time I check you can buy vouchers from the Auction House. Grind Alz -> Buy Voucher -> SGHH Upgrade.

Everyone one is going to upgrade their gear! Oh no, you can do the same. Wait? You're just lazy and didn't grind for alz to buy vouchers and now you're whinning.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Again assumptions are king never said I do drop it in a game I said I could I'd rather use the cash for better things like my cars but if I choose too dropping it in a game is nothing to me
    Hell dropping 300 at the bar in a night is nothing rare to me
    And I didn't know spending 4 hours a night on a game was no life thanks for the heads up
    Always a good time getting paid sitting here reading what retards say makes my day go by thanks
    the way you think makes me feel sorry for you. You act like you're Bill Gate

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    I'd be an alcoholic too if I spent my paycheck on cabal and cars.

jk. pls dun hurt me
    Haha
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

the way you think makes me feel sorry for you. You act like you're Bill Gate
    Was not aware making good money and enjoy spending it was a bad thing

Then again I can see where less fortunate people would see it differently
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Was not aware making good money and enjoy spending it was a bad thing

Then again I can see where less fortunate people would see it differently
    "less fortunate people" you sound like a spoiled kid. You are truely narrow minded.

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    You guys seem to have forgotten that this is a business. They have to make money to continue to provide this game for us. Running this game isn't free.

USD? Hard Grind? Last time I check you can buy vouchers from the Auction House. Grind Alz -> Buy Voucher -> SGHH Upgrade.

Everyone one is going to upgrade their gear! Oh no, you can do the same. Wait? You're just lazy and didn't grind for alz to buy vouchers and now you're whinning.

This guy gets it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

"less fortunate people" you sound like a spoiled kid. You are truely narrow minded.
    I wish .....would have been a lot less schooling and hard work if I was
    Don't worry even though I'm narrow minded ill still give you cash when your sitting on the corner holding that sign I'm not greedy I don't mind sharing.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post

i would agree with this knowing that a business obviously needs to make money. but with sghh being sold for a very limited time only and with no prior warning to allow ppl to start saving up alz it rly does only benefit the money spenders. most ppl dont have enough alz saved up/can afford the increased price of vouchers cuz of all these events, safeguards and now black friday sale. so with that being said the only way to rly get them is to spend real money. and whitetrash...u're like a broken record...all i ever c u do is come here and rip on "whiners" and then flaunt about how u have so much money to spend on w.e, etc. give it a rest dude, we get it, u're loaded irl or claim to be, noone cares, plz move on.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast