Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gms you messed up.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by dee92 View Post
    ah thats ok =) i dun mind lol i called you a no life because your making too big a deal over a game, but yeh u got me =P cant say i was doing anything better at the time just bored and found the amount you cared for a virtual game where you judged people for spending their hard earned money the way they want funny =)
    I criticize them because they are narrow minded. I mean if they are rich enough to get 150-300 to spend on a virtual game at a time then go ahead its not my money. but the thing i actually was disappointed in was the sghh. hint : thats what this thread is about. Iunno why people are so irrelevant and get offended so easily.

To be honest the amount of dmg this will deal to the game depends on its duration. Im assuming its only for the weekend. However if its permanent then yea its time to search for something new.

<DivineGuardians>

Stock them up you gonna make huge profits later on

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    I criticize them because they are narrow minded. I mean if they are rich enough to get 150-300 to spend on a virtual game at a time then go ahead its not my money. but the thing i actually was disappointed in was the sghh. hint : thats what this thread is about. Iunno why people are so irrelevant and get offended so easily.
    ah well to each their own its all good, actually enjoying all these topics about sghh though, people seem more lively here then when im actually on the game haha

Banned
    Loki says : MOST of you guys should just shaddap and go play cabal and stop QQ-ing. nothing stays the same in life so get used to it. things change everyday in real life or in virtual reality games, if you do not have the capability to adapt to certain things and situations , then for sure you will end up like some ppl on this forum.

i know some ppl are right and some arent ( no names)... but thats just my opinion. Welcome to Cabal

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    yeah, ok. I can afford 1-2 vouchers with alz. What a surprised? Megaphone from event and leftover ecoin that i have left from transferring to Venus. Tell me how Im a hypocrite. Learn your facts before you post something, you sound like an idiot. Assuming shows your ignorance.
    Thanks for proving my point you use cash shop items. Yet, you are crying b/c others can use cash shop items. Hypocrite much? Do you think you are the only one who uses alz to buy vouchers to get CS items? You aren't, yet your mad that someone can get SGHH by using the same method you use to get CS items. I think what it boils down to is you're a broke joke and are mad you can't get SGHH, so you're going to throw a temper tantrum on the forums and cry you're going to quit.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    To be honest the amount of dmg this will deal to the game depends on its duration. Im assuming its only for the weekend. However if its permanent then yea its time to search for something new.
    exactly, hopefully it's short and never again >.<

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567