Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have 1 answer to why people are disconnecting so much

Banned

I have 1 answer to why people are disconnecting so much

70combo.jpg

IT IS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND CALL FRIENDS, ARE TRYING TO LOG IN YOUR CABAL ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME SOMEONE TRIES TO LOG IN YOUR ACCOUNT(fail id or pw) IT AUTOMATICALLY D/C YOU . SO BEWARE OF SOME PEOPLE, DONT LET THEM GET TOO MUCH INFO ABOUT YOUR STUFF. SINCE NEW STUFF ARE NOT ACC OR CHAR BINDING...WHEN YOU LINK THINGS TO CHAT SOME PPL MIGHT GET IDEAS BECAUSE THEY R JELLY OR JUST BROKE.

NEXT TIME DONT ACT LIKE I AINT TELL YOU NOTHING! I RAPE PPL AS AN UNDERGEARED BLADER AND THATS WHY THEY HATE ME AND TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND DONT HELP MWE TO RUN FT2 FOR LETH RING AND MO FOR BETTER GEARS(APOC GUILD AND some OTHERS) . THEY ARE SCARED OF ME GETTING OP AND BECOMING STRONGER THAN MOST HAHAHA

Cabal(121110-1900-Ver312-0000).jpgCabal(121111-1900-Ver312-0000).jpg
    2ND PIC: I WASNT EVEN TRYING, some ppl started relogging since they were ashamed of me keeping #1 spot in ranks

combo pic: im still 2nd best in venus for combos After Athian(100+) in venus
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 11-24-2012 at 08:16 AM.

dw bro i wasnt there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    dw bro i wasnt there
    dw

Banned
    Na...more like u got on to brag
    and 70 combo is definitely a hack
    Yo! GM's just ban this bladder, since we all know bladders are all Mexicans or/and hackers lol

people are dcing cuz gms are just dating...

............seriosly...........*Facepalm* cant belive im even replying.

<DivineGuardians>

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    70combo.jpg

IT IS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND CALL FRIENDS, ARE TRYING TO LOG IN YOUR CABAL ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME SOMEONE TRIES TO LOG IN YOUR ACCOUNT(fail id or pw) IT AUTOMATICALLY D/C YOU . SO BEWARE OF SOME PEOPLE, DONT LET THEM GET TOO MUCH INFO ABOUT YOUR STUFF. SINCE NEW STUFF ARE NOT ACC OR CHAR BINDING...WHEN YOU LINK THINGS TO CHAT SOME PPL MIGHT GET IDEAS BECAUSE THEY R JELLY OR JUST BROKE.

NEXT TIME DONT ACT LIKE I AINT TELL YOU NOTHING! I RAPE PPL AS AN UNDERGEARED BLADER AND THATS WHY THEY HATE ME AND TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND DONT HELP MWE TO RUN FT2 FOR LETH RING AND MO FOR BETTER GEARS(APOC GUILD AND some OTHERS) . THEY ARE SCARED OF ME GETTING OP AND BECOMING STRONGER THAN MOST HAHAHA

Cabal(121110-1900-Ver312-0000).jpgCabal(121111-1900-Ver312-0000).jpg
    2ND PIC: I WASNT EVEN TRYING, some ppl started relogging since they were ashamed of me keeping #1 spot in ranks

combo pic: im still 2nd best in venus for combos After Athian(100+) in venus
    lol

Apoc didn't even talk sht about you. We gave you a guild to stay in in the first place and then you got offended because someone called you a N_____. Ash gave you a second chance cause you were begging for forgiveness from everyone (lol) then you leave again cause "we're afraid of making you op than you already are."

Hahahaha. No.

Idk why i'm even replying to this thread, probably just looking for attention like his 1/100th completion of MO solo ;(

#flexingepeen #didn'ttry

hahahha 322pts? you are soooooooooooo strong man lol............................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast