Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have 1 answer to why people are disconnecting so much

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    #flexingepeen #didn'ttry

noob score =P
    i like ur panda theme btw

Banned
    shaddap your guild apoc sux period, when i was there this Wi called Hutsk scammed me a sig suit for WI 7% msa 1 slot(all the ppl know this . and if you dont believe me just ask Nightmares guild leader and all the EX-apoc members that are there now...only reason i came back was to see if you guys changed ...BUT NO U DIDNT. u guys all full of alz buyers , scammers and hackers. only retards like yall get along kuz when u pile shjt on top of shjt it sticks together thats all. pos will always b pos. you guys think your the best but i got ppl on my buddy that will drop you 2 -3 shots until i get strong enuff to do it myself haha. im out tards

and as for Teaparty its easy to score that high when u can blink away and have saints buff and Si, try playing a blader and get at me nub lmao. play a class that requires more skills and better gears to be able to do something.

LETS SEE WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO ROCK ALL FORCIUM CRAFTMANS GEARS +12 AND UP. SINCE ALL YOU GUYS GOT SCREWED OVER BY CABAL LOL, RESET YOUR CHARS N LETS SEE WHO THE BEST SOON, BECAUSE THAT REDOSM N SIG AINT CUTTING IT NO MORE.
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 11-24-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    shaddap your guild apoc sux period, when i was there this Wi called Hutsk scammed me a sig suit for WI 7% msa 1 slot... u guys all full of alz buyers , scammers and hackers. only retards like yall get along kuz when u pile shjt on top of shjt it sticks together thats all. pos will always b pos. you guys think your the best but i got ppl on my buddy that will drop you 2 -3 shots until i get strong enuff to do it myself haha. im out tards

and as for Teaparty its easy to score that high when u can blink away and have saints buff and Si, try playing a blader and get at me nub lmao. play a class that requires more skills and better gears to be able to do something.

LETS SEE WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO ROCK ALL FORCIUM CRAFTMANS GEARS +12 AND UP. SINCE ALL YOU GUYS GOT SCREWED OVER BY CABAL LOL, RESET YOUR CHARS N LETS SEE WHO THE BEST SOON, BECAUSE THAT REDOSM N SIG AINT CUTTING IT NO MORE.
    you sound like you are mad lawl period xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveDirT View Post
    you sound like you are mad lawl period xD
    sometimes i do get mad when i get reminded of the scam, and to finish things off guess who is in their guild ??? recently joined Brolic/DivineSeeker the ultimate scammer just like the rest of them .

shaddap your guild apoc sux period, when i was there this Wi called Hutsk scammed me a sig suit for WI 7% msa 1 slot... u guys all full of alz buyers , scammers and hackers. only retards like yall get along kuz when u pile shjt on top of shjt it sticks together thats all. pos will always b pos. you guys think your the best but i got ppl on my buddy that will drop you 2 -3 shots until i get strong enuff to do it myself haha. im out tards

You weren't in guild when Hutsk was in Apoc. I'm not sure if the person scammed you or not but does that give you the right to generalize and say that people in Apoc are scammers? As for alz buyers, are you just mad that even though you +15ed your weapons you still get dropped by most people? Lastly, hackers? What proof do you have that we hack? Did we not win the guild emblem fair and square? YOU are one of those people that pile sht up.

Now, let's compare the scores: 612 (671 including kills) and 322. I guess having blink+si+saint's buff makes that big of a difference huh?

EDIT: Guildy posted an ss of your apology. http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34766-Loki-Mode
    We sure do pile a lot of sht up~
    Last edited by TeaParty; 11-24-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Banned
    shaddap your guild apoc sux period, when i was there this Wi called Hutsk scammed me a sig suit for WI 7% msa 1 slot(all the ppl know this . and if you dont believe me just ask Nightmares guild leader and all the EX-apoc members that are there now...only reason i came back was to see if you guys changed ...BUT NO U DIDNT. u guys all full of alz buyers , scammers and hackers. only retards like yall get along kuz when u pile shjt on top of shjt it sticks together thats all. pos will always b pos. you guys think your the best but i got ppl on my buddy that will drop you 2 -3 shots until i get strong enuff to do it myself haha. im out tards

He has a point
    Since the Sig event mostly and in general ppl that have been better geared have been
    on their boast and brag parade since. That's why war should be with equal and balanced gear
    thus only skill will matter. And TeaParty you must admit getting high score is highly dependent on gear
    then what makes u say he sicks when uv just invested more time/money than he did.
    Second there are always hackers and scammers and u being in such denial just proves he may be right
    about his accusations.

Titanium

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres another he sent to me when i was in apoc

This was ok, but I miss marti vs lethal threads. #sustenance2013
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zzeke View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres another he sent to me when i was in apoc

zzeke i apologized to you for you calling me a niger and me flipping out , but you guys making fun of someone saying sorry is as low as you can get in life, too bad your mother or father didnt teach you about values ,morals and respect, im glad you brought up my apology mail, it only shows how low to the ground you really are , by apologizing one does not become less a man instead he rises higher but too bad you low lifers dont know this
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 11-26-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Na...more like u got on to brag <br>
    and 70 combo is definitely a hack<br>
    Yo! GM's just ban this bladder, since we all know bladders are all Mexicans or/and hackers lol
    <br>
    I'm not sure if you're serious about 70 being hacks. I've hit 45 combo b4. I've only hit a 27 highest in war though. Just saying, if you actually think it's hacks, then you don't know how to combo.

And simply bcs loki is so good:
    Cabal(121123-2200-Ver315-0000).jpg (Wonder what woulda happened if I had tried harder)
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 11-26-2012 at 03:35 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast