Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fail cabal keep d/c

Banned

fail cabal keep d/c

wtf is wrong with cabal now mr. gm. please fix it. alot ppl getting d/c like 5 time per 1 min god dam shackkkkkkkkkkkkkk. time to sleep hope u gus fix it tmr lol...........

Shadow Titanium
    Lol'd

*PEWPEW*

yeah im getting that problem too.. it says "Error 6" and i probably got disconnected 10 times within 5min Please fixed this pls!!!!

Error code 6 Type 421

About 6-7 people in my guild have gotten this error in the past hour. They are disconnecting every 5 minutes after whatever that patch today was. If you are online and you have not gotten the error yet...I advise to stay online as long as you can.

CABAL GM
    It was an issue related with the Game Guard update that has been done on 9pm. Although we go through internal testing on our internal prior to applying it, this issue wasn't detected. The Game Guard version has now been rolled back and you won't be having the issue now (If you are currently in the game, the Game Guard rollback will begin when you restart the launcher.) Please kindly let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

Shadow Titanium
    error Code 6 Type 421 = Gameguard issue.

Delete the current gameguard folder and either let the launcher download a fresh copy, or replace it with one that works (from someone else).

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium
    My suggestion after u do that , stay out of Bloody ice, and don't shout nor anything. it's probably the detection of gameguard thinking that everyone is a bot.

*PEWPEW*

umm.. is the game fixed yet? because im still getting disconnected but no ERROR 6 notice anymore just random multiple disconnect.. i still cant stay on long enough to finish a dungeon -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrilz View Post
    umm.. is the game fixed yet? because im still getting disconnected but no ERROR 6 notice anymore just random multiple disconnect.. i still cant stay on long enough to finish a dungeon -.-
    Same problem

Titanium
    T_T still dcin every 2 mins.......fix it......plz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast