Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Crash

Crash

Hi i have error when i start the cabal i have CRASH DUMP ON MY COMPUTER AND I DONT PLAY THIS GAME how i fix this ?

I have windows 7 64 bit

Try turning off your anti Viri and see if it helps
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Trainee

Angry Troubleshoot with Win7

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Try turning off your anti Viri and see if it helps
    I'm having the same problem: i've been enjoyed the game so much using winXP, but when I installed Win7 (64bit), I just can't play anymore. So, I've turned off firewall, set the security level to the lowest, put Cabal to "trust list" to all my anti virus (syncmantec). Well, nothing work. My point is, I CAN play using WinXP (when installed Win7, I don't change anything in disk D and E, only C was re-formatted). Furthermore, I copied the client file in my computer to USB, installed on another one (also has Win7), and the game run properly ?! So definitely something was wrong with my computer. What should I do ?

Quote Originally Posted by phuc12395 View Post
    I'm having the same problem: i've been enjoyed the game so much using winXP, but when I installed Win7 (64bit), I just can't play anymore. So, I've turned off firewall, set the security level to the lowest, put Cabal to "trust list" to all my anti virus (syncmantec). Well, nothing work. My point is, I CAN play using WinXP (when installed Win7, I don't change anything in disk D and E, only C was re-formatted). Furthermore, I copied the client file in my computer to USB, installed on another one (also has Win7), and the game run properly ?! So definitely something was wrong with my computer. What should I do ?
    Your answer is in your responce just uninstall cabal on your original computer and run a registry cleaner then reinstall the client with AV off. Before you turn on the AV make an exception for the cabal folder then run the client and let it self up date. Once finished updating restart AV and you should be ready to run the client and play. Hope this helps and good luck.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Is the other comp 64 bit?

Also did you try updating the vid driver thru the factory's site?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids