Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frequent Disconnects and Error Code 6

i stopped dcing for awhile without doing the whole gg deleting thing. i think it has nothing to do with it and certain channels are stabilizing.

Quote Originally Posted by CheapBabyWiz View Post
    i deleted my GG folder and reopened cabal. havnt dced since.
    b4 i did that i couldnt even stand in BI. on my 5th ic1 atm since i reinstalled GG

Quote Originally Posted by HeatEND View Post
    i stopped dcing for awhile without doing the whole gg deleting thing. i think it has nothing to do with it and certain channels are stabilizing.
    how can it not? the problem was caused with the GG update last night. that was confirmed from players and GMs. My wife never closed her game hence never getting the update and she hasn't dced in over 24 hours. i errored in a dungeon last night and got the update when i reopened. then dced every 45 secs until i uninstalled the folder. GG has nothing to so with EST's servers or our channel stability.

that's so annoying ..no one can solve it .. maybe some people were lucky by deleting GG folder and redownloading it ... others are just in pain ... i realized that most of the channels now got less pop .. i mean very low T.T ppl suffer from that damned problem.. why dont ya guys change that game guard it sux bad lol!

when is this crap gonna get fixed i really would like to play again after not playing for a year and few months....but i cant cuz im always d/cing every damn 30secs

Titanium
    I honestly think they rolled back. I have a refund in my paypal account from my last payment on cabal or at least its the same amount and could be from something else. But hey i wont complain since it was just 8 Sgh fils in a row

are you guys in? i keep getting this message from the launcher "fail to download server information. restart launcher please"

There is a problem with cabal, not everyone is able to get into it at the moment, from what it looks like there may still be a problem with some ISP....

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12