Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to ...

RedOsmium

How to ...

This is how you dc properly.

It got really bad for me too, I just got home from work jump online. Cabal is almost unplayable for me at the moment. I keep getting dc'ed every 45 seconds or so...

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

never had a problem with it myself til just about an hour ago, now i get dcd every 30-45s. alrdy tried deleting gameguard folder and also uninstall then reinstall. neither of these helped. however wat i did notice was that it only happens on certain chls for me. i tried logging onto a completely different chl than wat i normally go on and i dont dc at all. have no idea wat's going on but im hoping this info can help them figure out wat's wrong. also i noticed chl8 which is normally the shop chl has basically died and everyone has moved to chl 2. matches up with wat ive noticed personally about certain chls being dc happy.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    It got really bad for me too, I just got home from work jump online. Cabal is almost unplayable for me at the moment. I keep getting dc'ed every 45 seconds or so...
    If you watch guild chat, Romp (and a bunch of others) started counting in between dc's .. around every 15 seconds I would dc lol .. I still got on but it's so hard to do anything with the amount of dc's I keep getting -.-

Wow, pretty epic.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    error 6 code 421 according to this http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...ode-6-type-421
    says game guard error...seems to me Cabal need to switch security providers cuz this one suks
    i think all the bots using hax have destabilized the whole game to the point where others dc
    kinda reminds me where id get dc just by standing near wall hackers in Port lux...idk if there is any correlation there

look at me get that perfect count down byeee hash

it seems that while at the same time they are trying to fix the problem, it only gets worse. doesn't surprise me since those kind of situations seems to happen alot lately.

why does it seem like your speed hacking unless u boosted the vids speed up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay View Post
    why does it seem like your speed hacking unless u boosted the vids speed up
    I don't even...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast