Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: error 6 421

error 6 421

dear cabal admins ... . i think iam not the only one who got that damn problem .. each minute i dc and get error code 6 421 i surfed1.jpg the net to find a solution did almost everything but iam still getting it... here's a screen shot

i deleted GG folder downloaded again.. removed anti virus.. reinstalled cabal tryed to play on another pc ... waste of time .. i hope this isnt a waste of time please help us :/

Titanium
    80% of the ppl are having this same issue stop making more threads about it and just wait patiently jesus ppl die if they cant play cabal for a couple days

Quote Originally Posted by zzeke View Post
    80% of the ppl are having this same issue stop making more threads about it and just wait patiently jesus ppl die if they cant play cabal for a couple days
    Exactly.~ That's why I am not playing until it's fixed. lol

Do you retards even read anything before you decide to post a new topic ?
    8 million posts about it already
    Sticky post from GMs
    A notice about it on the launcher
    I mean come on .....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Do you retards even read anything before you decide to post a new topic ?
    8 million posts about it already
    Sticky post from GMs
    A notice about it on the launcher
    I mean come on .....
    Exactly that too. Also, I'm able to connect today just fine. People need to me more patient or just find a hobby besides sitting around posting whine topics about "PLZ FIX DIS NOW!" lol. Oh well. It's pointless to tell them off. They probably wouldn't get it through their thick heads anyway. Let's just let them post all they like if they wanna knock themselves out so badly. Let's not fall down to the same level of stupidness as they are.

Oh and also~ I think people lost the ability to read a long time ago. Otherwise, they would've just used the search option and/or just go look around in the announcements. :/
    Last edited by SaberGirl; 11-29-2012 at 08:26 PM.

guys i just started playing cabal for 3-4 days.. dunno that this was a popular problem.. thought iam the only one o.o... sorry anyways ^^

lol been a problem but never got it fix