Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boss Pets

Wtf waaa that's not real lol frap that

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

i didnt leave it like that o.o u know how annoying it would be? way to big. id like to use the winged patren though if a gm will confirm legal or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CheapBabyWiz View Post
    last i heard switching the names of graphic files is not a banable offense. if a gm can confirm that ill walk u through changing ur pet into any mob in the game.

Attachment 5803

the attachment is a example to clarify what im asking a gm to confirm as legal.
    Its cool even though its just a visiual change meaning only you can see the change on your screen while everyone else views the real pet. As for it not being bannable I believe you're correct because it doesn't give any advantage as well as its not a third party tool either.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

i didnt leave it like that o.o u know how annoying it would be? way to big. id like to use the winged patren though if a gm will confirm legal or not.
    Patren = Best pet ever O.O

And truelyfalse is right, as long as it's not giving you an advantage, being a third party tool, or something that the item shop offers, then it's most likely not banable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Patren = Best pet ever O.O

Well, the main problem with this is that it's too big. There's a reason why I said mini boss pets. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Cool nightmare got a emblem, also when you change the pet code does it have the right animation

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12