Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal EU, SolariS gulid Offical CHAN

Cabal EU, SolariS gulid Offical CHAN

Helllo i came there from EU servers- Jupiter. SolariS becouse about this gulid i am talking is probably one of best gulid in whole eu if not best. We have many reason to said arrogant text like that and sure hater always will hate us. But lets back to topic, finnaly we made offical channel in Youtube. Maybe it is good chance to show You NA guys, how EU servers are working, what EU can offer, what is different in our sets and yours and also what game play / team play we can offer You. Our YT channel is bassed on mostly TG, but atm we upload our vids about bosses, dungs etc. Probably most of ppl who read this topic will flame me, and ofc i understand it, who cares about stupid gulid in not my servers ^^ but i saw how many ppl enjoy Tomaboy gulid, and his videos, we learn much from those videos, even about new patch ( ep8 ) what we still dont have ^^ [ so dont write that NA cabal is worse in word ]. Just if u want to know how EU ppl are playing from the best line just subscription us or check sometimes our YT channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildSolariS

Grettings my NA friends, wish You nice drop :-)

IF i made this topic in wrong section then sorry :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sqrwiel View Post
    Helllo i came there from EU servers- Jupiter. SolariS becouse about this gulid i am talking is probably one of best gulid in whole eu if not best. We have many reason to said arrogant text like that and sure hater always will hate us. But lets back to topic, finnaly we made offical channel in Youtube. Maybe it is good chance to show You NA guys, how EU servers are working, what EU can offer, what is different in our sets and yours and also what game play / team play we can offer You. Our YT channel is bassed on mostly TG, but atm we upload our vids about bosses, dungs etc. Probably most of ppl who read this topic will flame me, and ofc i understand it, who cares about stupid gulid in not my servers ^^ but i saw how many ppl enjoy Tomaboy gulid, and his videos, we learn much from those videos, even about new patch ( ep8 ) what we still dont have ^^ [ so dont write that NA cabal is worse in word ]. Just if u want to know how EU ppl are playing from the best line just subscription us or check sometimes our YT channel

i lol'd

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

my head exploded from the engrish gg
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Lol

Forcium
    Holy wall of text

I just came here from EU Jupiter to apologize to all NA players that read this thread and we will do our best to contain the retardation that is called solaris inside the borders of EU from now on

Quote Originally Posted by Sqrwiel View Post

For god's sake learn how to spell !
    You are embarrassing EU ... jesus christ ;o
    p.s I came from EU Jupiter to tell you that I am really sorry q_q
    Last edited by UncleMare; 12-05-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rein View Post
    I just came here from EU Jupiter to apologize to all NA players that read this thread and we will do our best to contain the retardation that is called solaris inside the borders of EU from now on
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMare View Post
    For god's sake learn how to spell ;o
    You are embarrassing EU ._.
    p.s I came from EU Jupiter to tell you that I am really sorry q_q
    I like you two ^^ Too bad i cant say that for that other person >_<

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    Better dont start to like them you will regret it.
    my both guildies are retardet so I am apologizing 'cause they spread their spamms here aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzuomi View Post
    Better dont start to like them you will regret it.
    my both guildies are retardet so I am apologizing 'cause they spread their spamms here aswell.
    go away adolf mitzer

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast