Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal EU, SolariS gulid Offical CHAN

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    That's gross, why would you want anyone to come at you.
    Well in a way it's better then on him .....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Awesome GM is awesome. Got offended and deleted the posts from pwnz. Aww, poor you. :<

Great guild, I've played in Cabal EU for a while, they deserve this credit, but I still think that Distinguished is way better in terms of skills not gears.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrim View Post
    Awesome GM is awesome. Got offended and deleted the posts from pwnz. Aww, poor you. :<
    So you found a new nest here after getting your 25th account on EU forums banned, didn`t you? :< How dare you little bosnian traitor? Oh, I see now, you haven`t been banned here yet ^_^.
    Kindly regards from nub WI who had a nice quiting of the game 1 year ago ^_^.
    All my love comes to Mare,Rein and Mitz.
    Congratulations Rein, you made a new friends here ^_^.

PS : Alex, you , as always <3.

Regards,
    Shinell.
    Why the heck I used this nickname when they don`t give a flying goddamn <removed> about who I am anyways, nevermind. I`m still awesome.

Banned
    Silly GM, you can't ban my IP. :>

ps: ohai schnitzl np

Challenge Accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Challenge Accepted.
    lol lol lol that's my boy
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    What a let down. I'm severely disappointed at the troll attempt. They're as bad as your performance in Global Camp, XI.

I should ship these illegal immigrants back to EU.
    Burned, apply cold watter to burnt area :d

Hy shnitzel <3. Also thread got closed on eu forum , Guess you will see some people here a lil more often

Banned
    by the way Gm Lorkan , its impossible to ban [static] IP addresses because they change into new IP adresses every

time the internet connection is reset. but if its [universal] IP adress u can ban it no problemo. best way to solve this

is... contact GM from Eu server and ban is acc LOL , or u can go to Eu server yourself and ban him.

just saying no hate towards nobody . i kinda find these EU ppl funny and entertaining
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 12-06-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    by the way Gm Lorkan , its impossible to ban [static] IP addresses because they change into new IP adresses every

time the internet connection is reset. but if its [universal] IP adress u can ban it no problemo. best way to solve this

is... contact GM from Eu server and ban is acc LOL , or u can go to Eu server yourself and ban him.

just saying no hate towards nobody . i kinda find these EU ppl funny and entertaining
    nobody asked for your input lol

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast