Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Complain Session.

Complain Session.

Hi, I'm Zero and currently I'm waiting for war to popup so I'm going to complain about this game.
    It's a good game with the combo system and whatnot, standing pvps are fun, but it is too pay2win.
    People with bad luck such as myself can run 300 ic2s and go without a 1bil+ drop. In fact,
    the best thing I've gotten was a 500m sig amp gloves out of 400 runs on various characters.
    Hr 20 is hard to get but it's not what I want to complain about how much wexp beads cost 300m a month for like a year>.>.
    Making money from dungeoning is a joke, people can spend mad usd like sghh event and get +15 forci gear.
    Should put in a system like the dp system but with gear. Run this much ft2 you get eof8, run this much ic2 you get this
    but NAAAAAAAAAAAAH you guys like the credit card don't you est?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Hi, I'm Zero and currently I'm waiting for war to popup so I'm going to complain about this game.
    It's a good game with the combo system and whatnot, standing pvps are fun, but it is too pay2win.
    People with bad luck such as myself can run 300 ic2s and go without a 1bil+ drop. In fact,
    the best thing I've gotten was a 500m sig amp gloves out of 400 runs on various characters.
    Hr 20 is hard to get but it's not what I want to complain about how much wexp beads cost 300m a month for like a year>.>.
    Making money from dungeoning is a joke, people can spend mad usd like sghh event and get +15 forci gear.
    Should put in a system like the dp system but with gear. Run this much ft2 you get eof8, run this much ic2 you get this
    but NAAAAAAAAAAAAH you guys like the credit card don't you est?
    As someone said in the past (don't remember who), that is basically the appeal that EST is going for. This is a kind of game where you can just play without spending USD if you so choose and have a lot of free time, and still have access to everything that cash shop offers, but you have to work a whole lot harder to get it. At the same time it gives the working folk a shot at keeping up with all the kids (and/or job-less adults) that do nothing but sit and play the game all the time. So basically it gives people a choice. Have a lot of time but not a lot of money? You can get everything in the game just by playing it. Work all the time and only have an hour or two to play a day, if even, here you go, you have an option to put usd into the game to get an advantage, and at the same time you keep the servers running and the GMs paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    As someone said in the past (don't remember who), that is basically the appeal that EST is going for. This is a kind of game where you can just play without spending USD if you so choose and have a lot of free time, and still have access to everything that cash shop offers, but you have to work a whole lot harder to get it. At the same time it gives the working folk a shot at keeping up with all the kids (and/or job-less adults) that do nothing but sit and play the game all the time. So basically it gives people a choice. Have a lot of time but not a lot of money? You can get everything in the game just by playing it. Work all the time and only have an hour or two to play a day, if even, here you go, you have an option to put usd into the game to get an advantage, and at the same time you keep the servers running and the GMs paid.
    Completely agree. There is no MMO in the world usd won't get you ahead. But at least ours has a voucher system for the non usd players to access every item in the cash shop; with a prepaid shop as a bonus for the suppliers.

EST's moto "Long live the donator the life blood of a healthy server"...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapBabyWiz View Post
    Completely agree. There is no MMO in the world usd won't get you ahead. But at least ours has a voucher system for the non usd players to access every item in the cash shop; with a prepaid shop as a bonus for the suppliers.
    Maybe try a decent p2p mmo?

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    Maybe try a decent p2p mmo?
    find one that gold is not available online and ill pay u in cabal a reward for ur efforts.

*skips to the future a bit*

yeah.....thought so

I understand what FPS is saying, but their should be some balance. I'm sure you're just defending for being a pure usd user

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I understand what FPS is saying, but their should be some balance. I'm sure you're just defending for being a pure usd user
    u mean with my event eppy, my costume event orb, my +15 11/24 aqua orb i +ed with alz and my +9 stit set? wonder where my usd is going >.> im not getting any of it

u mean with my event eppy, my costume event orb, my +15 11/24 aqua orb i +ed with alz and my +9 stit set? wonder where my usd is going >.> im not getting any of it
    Alz you made off selling vouchers, trolololol

Shadow Titanium
    find one that gold is not available online and ill pay u in cabal a reward for ur efforts.

*skips to the future a bit*

yeah.....thought so
    as compare to cash shop for cabal? you're delusional.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast