Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHAT THE HELL!!!only 20%

306094_453755004680766_790470712_n.jpg

INCOMING!!!! nice stats
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

RedOsmium
    so .. buff + astral enchant is 35 rate? + base = 40 rate? seems fine to me.

I see no issues there, all you'd need is a merg and you'd be set, not to mention crit rate rune. Worry more about ways to increase your max crit rate now :P

Banned
    so for a fb is better to have like both weaps forcy/sig +15 even if they dont have rate.....like u will get rate bonsu from the enchant buff anyway right? or have 2 40/7 pieces (helm and crystal/orb)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    so for a fb is better to have like both weaps forcy/sig +15 even if they dont have rate.....like u will get rate bonsu from the enchant buff anyway right? or have 2 40/7 pieces (helm and crystal/orb)?
    Well it depends on the grade not the + forcium+0= +15 sig, All Mr.Wormy knows is that the crit rate for fb is held 35% still, he didn't say anyting about rate coming from Astral Enhancement!
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Well it depends on the grade not the + forcium+0= +15 sig, All Mr.Wormy knows is that the crit rate for fb is held 35% still, he didn't say anyting about rate coming from Astral Enhancement!

and i meant sig +15 and forcy +15.i mean as a fb i would like to have at least 2 40/7 and people are choosing attack/cd over base so i wonder if having 1 forcy katana +15 craftman,sig helm 40/7(ofc) and a sig or topaz crystal/orb 40/7 is still a good idea x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Why would they make sig give the same bonus as forcium? Not that I'd complain since I use sig...
    They are not. The *critical damage column is different

Aqua 12
    Lapis 13
    Topz 14
    Sig 15
    Forc 16 [ lowered base attack * not sure * ]
    Lyc 17 [ and a change in base attack to surpass forcium * i think * ]

can someone confirm ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-04-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    They are not. The *critical damage column is different

Aqua 12
    Lapis 13
    Topz 14
    Sig 15
    Forc 16 [ lowered base attack * not sure * ]
    Lyc 17 [ and a change in base attack to surpass forcium * i think * ]

can someone confirm ?
    If you have seen well it says mr.Wormy is not sure about lyc orb/crystal so you gotta wait...
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post

and i meant sig +15 and forcy +15.i mean as a fb i would like to have at least 2 40/7 and people are choosing attack/cd over base so i wonder if having 1 forcy katana +15 craftman,sig helm 40/7(ofc) and a sig or topaz crystal/orb 40/7 is still a good idea x.x

I'd say sig crystal/orb 7/40 the blade/katana doesn't matter the update only wants your orb/crystal so make it sig... cuz topaz gives a hell lower stats than the rest unless you can go with 7/40 and make up for those lost stats yeah
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    i was thinking topaz crystal 40/7 and a forcy katana craftman +15 and the sig helm.i know ppl are going full forcy +15 but they are forgetting about the rate and thats when "i died in pvp cuz i didnt crtic"<excuse comes to life lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast