Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHAT THE HELL!!!only 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    i was thinking topaz crystal 40/7 and a forcy katana craftman +15 and the sig helm.i know ppl are going full forcy +15 but they are forgetting about the rate and thats when "i died in pvp cuz i didnt crtic"<excuse comes to life lol.
    You can easily get ~60 rate with buffs and tyrant ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    pretty cool with the instant buffs, they didn't have that at the global camp yet - so i didn't get to experiment if it worked in combo

noob shinji didnt read

and i believe sig/ forc are equal 15 rate for astral weapons
    I read 20% each blade thats all LOL.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

i was thinking topaz crystal 40/7 and a forcy katana craftman +15 and the sig helm.i know ppl are going full forcy +15 but they are forgetting about the rate and thats when "i died in pvp cuz i didnt crtic"<excuse comes to life lol.
    you might want to double check with crystal getting a 20% boost in damage ...
    i.e. it might be that forcy crystal + 7/40 blade > forcy blade + 7/40 topaz, if you get 20% boost in damage for crystals.

Wait for the final patch notes before rushing to a forcium + 15 blade. , saving my alz at the moment.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-04-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    i.e. it might be that forcy crystal + 7/40 blade > forcy blade + 7/40 topaz, if you get 20% boost in damage for crystals.

Wait for the final patch notes before rushing to a forcium + 15 blade. , saving my alz at the moment.
    The whole 20% crystal damage boost thing is so weird. Why would they put a damage boost on an item that won't show in stats? Almost sounds like an urban myth like the golden entrita.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    The whole 20% crystal damage boost thing is so weird. Why would they put a damage boost on an item that won't show in stats? Almost sounds like an urban myth like the golden entrita.
    Hey bro, that entrita 1 shot me ok??

And I think it's only 20% added to base atk. It'll probably show the atk value in the brackets correctly though.
    (I'm so glad my crystal is forci. It might even do more dmg than dromar's orb next update)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

60 rate is sooo 2010 for fb...with ep10, im going for 70+ rates lmao.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlayer View Post
    60 rate is sooo 2010 for fb...with ep10, im going for 70+ rates lmao.
    thats the korean metagame right now

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post

LOL... Astral Enhancement= secondary weapon= orb/crystal.... duhhhh man secondary weapon isn't your blade.... it's forcy+any type of blade

i think it's better to prepare right now, before prices go up, unless you have no life of gaming or buy alz...
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    so wuts better then? dual forcy or 1 forcy katana and topaz/sig 40/7.......... >.>

so wuts better then? dual forcy or 1 forcy katana and topaz/sig 40/7.......... >.>
    If your forci is 2 slot 10%craft or better then duel forci ofc. Or go get a 14/12 forci cry like mine o.o.

Just look at the attack base differences of them and decide.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast