Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Complain Session.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Alz you made off selling vouchers, trolololol
    o.o i guess when you dont ask you can make dumb ass assumptions. a guildy was maxed for the week. so he used mine.

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    as compare to cash shop for cabal? you're delusional.
    idk if thats a attempt at a clever retort or a i feel stupid so ima ramble comment but....
    i never compared nor did anyone else compare the actual cash shops of other games with cabal. i said no mmo is usd free. unless you want to come back and prove what I SAID wrong....go eat a banana

Banned
    If you took ap stats in school you would know whats rly going on.
    Drop rate is a independent probability (running more and more dg is not gona give u epic drops)
    Like flipping a coin, every time u flip its a 50% chance, flipping it again will not give u higher chance of heads if u say just flipped tails...catch my drift?
    yes it would be nice to make drop rate a dependent event where with each run ur chances increase...w8 for ep 10 iv read some developers interview they talked about higher dg=higher rate
    besides the system was designed against bots/hackers...so its good
    Why change something that's already working, uv run 500 runs good for u...run more mix it up, pt with ppl...dude just have fun...game aint about items but community and friendships ;D

Through my journey to find my way around the luck system I've narrowed most decent drops I've seen on Venus seem to happen between 11pm and 2am eastern time i just can't find the exact second to open a legend chest lol, i thinkeveryone should choose a second between those 3 hours and whoever can find the one that always drops an epic post on forum so everyone can be rich gogogo lol.

Anyways that's my thoughts on the conspiracy against non alz buyers we only get one specific second a day to get a epic drop. XD

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Mr. Peabody, "Sherman set the way back machine to 4.5 years ago."
    Sherman, "Okay Mr.Peabody"
    peabody_and_sherman.jpg
    Mr.Peabody and Sherman

Back when Cabal was first open beta(Feb of 08) the drop rates were decent and the Alz drops were much better than todays Alz drops. Then some developer got the idea that by nerfing the Alz amount that dropped this would stop the Alz sites from farming and selling in game. We all know this did not work and just made it more harder for the average player to make any decent Alz. Then somewhere along the way with almost every upgrade to the game they kept moving the drop table as well as lowering the drop rate on some items adding to the hardship of the average player. Also we must not forget the price change of gear for example NPCing Osm use to be a decent price 75K to 119K but now 7K to 9K thats a big drop in price. I could go on about other changes but I think you all can see how this mmog has evovled into what we so infamously call P2W. Any how we QQ about everything but we're still here playing after so many disagreeable changes...

Lastly, we all like to call it luck when it comes to plusing, crafting or the drops we get but it really is the RNG and sometimes its a btch of an algorithm..

RNG = Random Number Generator

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

ahhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by CheapBabyWiz View Post
    o.o i guess when you dont ask you can make dumb ass assumptions. a guildy was maxed for the week. so he used mine.

Yep, that's your friendly FA zero. Gives you the benefit of the doubt. I love all his hypocritical threads/comments.

*now back to your program*

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    As someone said in the past (don't remember who), that is basically the appeal that EST is going for. This is a kind of game where you can just play without spending USD if you so choose and have a lot of free time, and still have access to everything that cash shop offers, but you have to work a whole lot harder to get it. At the same time it gives the working folk a shot at keeping up with all the kids (and/or job-less adults) that do nothing but sit and play the game all the time. So basically it gives people a choice. Have a lot of time but not a lot of money? You can get everything in the game just by playing it. Work all the time and only have an hour or two to play a day, if even, here you go, you have an option to put usd into the game to get an advantage, and at the same time you keep the servers running and the GMs paid.
    I don't spend money

And I don't have a lot of free time

And I don't really have enough alz to get anything in cash shop

But I still play anyways

And If other people want to complain then I'm not quite sure why they play this game anyways
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Mr. Peabody, "Sherman set the way back machine to 4.5 years ago."
    Sherman, "Okay Mr.Peabody"
    peabody_and_sherman.jpg
    Mr.Peabody and Sherman

Back when Cabal was first open beta(Feb of 08) the drop rates were decent and the Alz drops were much better than todays Alz drops. Then some developer got the idea that by nerfing the Alz amount that dropped this would stop the Alz sites from farming and selling in game. We all know this did not work and just made it more harder for the average player to make any decent Alz. Then somewhere along the way with almost every upgrade to the game they kept moving the drop table as well as lowering the drop rate on some items adding to the hardship of the average player. Also we must not forget the price change of gear for example NPCing Osm use to be a decent price 75K to 119K but now 7K to 9K thats a big drop in price. I could go on about other changes but I think you all can see how this mmog has evovled into what we so infamously call P2W. Any how we QQ about everything but we're still here playing after so many disagreeable changes...

Lastly, we all like to call it luck when it comes to plusing, crafting or the drops we get but it really is the RNG and sometimes its a btch of an algorithm..

RNG = Random Number Generator
    You got it all wrong...
    By nerfing drops and alz the developers were protecting the game from hacker...would u rather spend money on the servers for their update or to some websites that hack alz in game?
    The reason they lowered armor pieces price is to make ppl craft more, thus craftsman items, aka cheaper prices on good gear
    Idk why u complaning

Its not p2w at all..u just have no patience and/or think this game is all about owning someone with ur better gear
    Whats wrong with being a noob and just playing the game. W8 i guess 90% of players have big egos ROLF

Money is always an advantage. But its really those people's right and choice to spend, dont blame them. For someone who plans to work hard by farming, It might be hard to establish an agenda for improvements especially if you dont have enough time. But you dont have enough time for a reason. A reason that could be something better for the long run. Just coz you've completed 300 or 500 runs and havent gotten an epic drop dont mean cabal is being unfair to you. Its just like complaining about a failed attempt to +15 an equipment with regular cores.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

this topic will never come to an end lol, i suggest, like putting in a certain amount of dungeons a day...like for example... run 2 ic1s 2 aos2s a day..and make it part of your cabal routine..to the point where it becomes second nature and before you know it you'll get a good drop.. if you pay attention to all the drops you get its going to feel like you've ran 94735984375942375 runs and got sht everytime

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast