Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Complain Session.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Money is always an advantage. But its really those people's right and choice to spend, dont blame them. For someone who plans to work hard by farming, It might be hard to establish an agenda for improvements especially if you dont have enough time. But you dont have enough time for a reason. A reason that could be something better for the long run. Just coz you've completed 300 or 500 runs and havent gotten an epic drop dont mean cabal is being unfair to you. Its just like complaining about a failed attempt to +15 an equipment with regular cores.
    This!! Est encourages people to gear through USD. If you don't like people spending usd, don't play this game, it's simple.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    You got it all wrong...
    By nerfing drops and alz the developers were protecting the game from hacker...would u rather spend money on the servers for their update or to some websites that hack alz in game?
    The reason they lowered armor pieces price is to make ppl craft more, thus craftsman items, aka cheaper prices on good gear
    Idk why u complaning

Its not p2w at all..u just have no patience and/or think this game is all about owning someone with ur better gear
    Whats wrong with being a noob and just playing the game. W8 i guess 90% of players have big egos ROLF

how does lowering npc price of armor make ppl want to craft more?

and whats wrong with being a noob and playing the game? who doesnt want to improve themselves? thats like saying whats wrong with being lower than middle class in life

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    how does lowering npc price of armor make ppl want to craft more?
    and whats wrong with being a noob and playing the game? who doesnt want to improve themselves? thats like saying whats wrong with being lower than middle class in life
    And est gave you 2 different routes to improve yourself; USD or 500+ runs of repetitive/boring dungeons to gamble with RGN for drops, your choice really.

You got it all wrong...
    By nerfing drops and alz the developers were protecting the game from hacker...would u rather spend money on the servers for their update or to some websites that hack alz in game?
    The reason they lowered armor pieces price is to make ppl craft more, thus craftsman items, aka cheaper prices on good gear
    Idk why u complaning

Its not p2w at all..u just have no patience and/or think this game is all about owning someone with ur better gear
    Whats wrong with being a noob and just playing the game. W8 i guess 90% of players have big egos ROLF
    LMAO! I'm so glad we live in a society were everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. Thou the title of the thread is complain session it was not a complaint but more of a short explanation as to how the game has evolved into what we have today, thanks anyway.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

i ran nearly 150 ft2 runs on my FA in the past month . . and only seen leth ring once -_____-

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

If you took ap stats in school you would know whats rly going on.
    Drop rate is a independent probability (running more and more dg is not gona give u epic drops)
    Like flipping a coin, every time u flip its a 50% chance, flipping it again will not give u higher chance of heads if u say just flipped tails...catch my drift?
    yes it would be nice to make drop rate a dependent event where with each run ur chances increase...w8 for ep 10 iv read some developers interview they talked about higher dg=higher rate
    besides the system was designed against bots/hackers...so its good
    Why change something that's already working, uv run 500 runs good for u...run more mix it up, pt with ppl...dude just have fun...game aint about items but community and friendships ;D
    This is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read. If you're talking about statistics, yes the chance stays the same no matter how many times you flip a coin, but if you flip a coin 5 times, and I flip a coin 500 times, I'm much more likely to get at least 1 landing on heads than you are. That's exactly what statistics is meant for, calculating approximately how much something needs to be done in order to get a specific result. While in no way are you guaranteed an epic drop by running a dungeon 1000 times, statistically you are much more likely to get that epic drop that someone that's only been in 10 times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    This is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read. If you're talking about statistics, yes the chance stays the same no matter how many times you flip a coin, but if you flip a coin 5 times, and I flip a coin 500 times, I'm much more likely to get at least 1 landing on heads than you are. That's exactly what statistics is meant for, calculating approximately how much something needs to be done in order to get a specific result. While in no way are you guaranteed an epic drop by running a dungeon 1000 times, statistically you are much more likely to get that epic drop that someone that's only been in 10 times.

fpsnoob no offence but ur wrong...
    iv asked that question too before but its been tested and no 500times and 50 time makes no difference
    again ur saying running it more gives better chance...when in reality it doesn't

Titanium
    fpsnoob no offence but ur wrong...
    iv asked that question too before but its been tested and no 500times and 50 time makes no difference
    again ur saying running it more gives better chance...when in reality it doesn't
    say you want to get 50 heads over a number of coin flips. are you more likely to get that in 50 tries or 500 tries?
    you cant be serious if you think they are still the same

either you didnt ask the right question or you need a new stats prof

Banned
    WOW im so sad right now...any of you go to school or even listen
    This is called gambler's fallacy GOD look it up before disagreeing with someone
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy
    instead of hating me maybe look into it before jumping the gun

Titanium
    do me a favor and answer this question

"say you want to get 50 heads over a number of coin flips. are you more likely to get that in 50 tries or 500 tries?"

dont worry, ill wait

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast