Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Complain Session.

Forcium
    fight me u dirty mustache african

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapBabyWiz View Post
    You sir are a metaphor handicapped soul that doesn't even understand himself. If lets say a chest in sod has a 2% chance of dropping a SeH....every time u break it you only have a 2% chance to get one. On your first run 2%; on your 10th run 2%; on you 500th run 2%. Running the dungeon more gives you more chances of success. But your odds of coming out with what you wanted are always and forever the same each run. Thats what sandulf was saying in his metaphor that you clearly got lost in.

and in adding: 50 heads in 500 flips is the same success as 5 heads in 50 flips.
    i think you misunderstand
    each coin flip is an independent event and it stays at 50% success rate and we all know that but im saying look at the whole thing as one event. attempting to get 50 heads in 50 attempts is ridiculous but getting 50 heads in 500 attempts is more than enough. i never said the more you flip a coin the more likely you are to get heads the next time.

again if we were to bet money on 50 heads in 50 attempts or 500 attempts, which would you pick? you tell me

thats all im saying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Irrelevant term is irrelevant. If you're going to say that it won't, then you don't understand how % work.
    No one said that it wouldn't drop. Fine your pushing me to do math here so say...like babyWi said seh is 2% chance

getting it on 1st run is 2%, 2nd run 2% and so on....p(a/b)=(p(b/a)p(a))/p(b) basic Bayes' theorem
    u can never get seh or u can get seh every run...making more runs WILL not guarantee u seh...u already heard Zero say he ran it X amount and got nothing and someone ran it ~12 and got 1...there is even ur proof fpsnoob Zero told u just now

cards are different and dependent since u remove card from the deck thus effecting % (unless u keep deck "fed")

like coins seeing a head after ~5 tails is NOT evidence of ur fallacy but more of the fact that the event occurred due to chance since it was 1/2
    seeing a seh after 1000+ runs is no proof since it dropped due to CHANCE

if u don't see it then im done...

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    No one said that it wouldn't drop. Fine your pushing me to do math here so say...like babyWi said seh is 2% chance

getting it on 1st run is 2%, 2nd run 2% and so on....p(a/b)=(p(b/a)p(a))/p(b) basic Bayes' theorem
    u can never get seh or u can get seh every run...making more runs WILL not guarantee u seh...u already heard Zero say he ran it X amount and got nothing and someone ran it ~12 and got 1...there is even ur proof fpsnoob Zero told u just now

cards are different and dependent since u remove card from the deck thus effecting % (unless u keep deck "fed")

like coins seeing a head after ~5 tails is NOT evidence of ur fallacy but more of the fact that the event occurred due to chance since it was 1/2
    seeing a seh after 1000+ runs is no proof since it dropped due to CHANCE

if u don't see it then im done...
    u misunderstand what fps is saying. he's basically saying that with infinite chances, as long as there is a % chance of the item dropping be it .0000001%, it will eventually drop because of the infinite number of tries as well as there still being a chance for it to drop. the only time something will never drop is if the chances are 0%
    Last edited by Sprite; 12-04-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Damn too lazy to read these posts

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    here is your solution ... ready ?

Steps :
    1. Be like matrimonkey and get a job in BK flip, burgers and make a ton of usd.
    2. When you stacked enough usd to support your imaginary illegal mafia bordering New Mexico (or one of those racist southern states), go to step 3
    3. Take a one way plane trip to PH buy a laptop and join Cabal PH where the dolla goes further. Buy anything you want.
    4. Make some fraps and post in NA Cabal forums to show romp he is not up to your level.

This way you won't be a pure usd user, you will be a fillipino peso user or w/e currency they have there ... Problem solved ? *

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

2% for seh drop is a bs lie. So are enchanced cores, they will never give a real % lol

Shadow Titanium
    I've gotten 2 sehs drop from derk, your 2% theory is wrong

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    u misunderstand what fps is saying. he's basically saying that with infinite chances, as long as there is a % chance of the item dropping be it .0000001%, it will eventually drop because of the infinite number of tries as well as there still being a chance for it to drop. the only time something will never drop is if the chances are 0%
    it eventually falls because it has a chance to fall in the 1st place...omg u guys arguing with science that has been tested
    let me rephrase: seh will not drop because you run a dg infinite times, it will drop because it has a chance of dropping
    number of tries has no effect on drop chance
    Im done...im wasting my time

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    it eventually falls because it has a chance to fall in the 1st place...omg u guys arguing with science that has been tested
    let me rephrase: seh will not drop because you run a dg infinite times, it will drop because it has a chance of dropping
    number of tries has no effect on drop chance
    Im done...im wasting my time
    exactly

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast