Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Complain Session.

Banned
    when people have nothing smart to reply the say something stupid...aka chingu and peaches (watch some idiocracy maybe u' see urself in the mirror)
    I like how this Brian Wood is now a more valid source than wiki lol
    fpsnoob said that number of runs increases ur chance (if he means that particular event he is wrong if he means it as a whole then he's right), xi agreed with me that # of runs has no effect on chance only chance itself does
    "best thing I've gotten was a 500m sig amp gloves out of 400 runs on various characters" -zero}
    "i ran nearly 150 ft2 runs on my FA in the past month . . and only seen leth ring once"-chungu}

yo peaches where is my answer for the calc problem i put up? or are u derp? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    kid you would pass out if you saw the work im studying now. Freshman's 1st and 2nd semester calculus are baby classes.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    kid you would pass out if you saw the work im studying now. Freshman's 1st and 2nd semester calculus are baby classes.
    -All i hear is blah blah blah...excuses

Shadow Titanium
    if he means that particular event he is wrong if he means it as a whole then he's right

i'm pretty sure that's what fpsnoob and others have been saying the entire time, more runs = more probability something will drop. It's you that kept insisting that every single run drop % does not change, while that's true, it still doesn't change the fact that 500 runs of sod with a 2% drop rate will yield better chance of something will drop than 5 runs. We don't know what the true seh drop rate for sod is, but if it's .01%, 500 runs or 5000 runs will probably not yield a drop.
    Last edited by elvie; 12-05-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    i'm pretty sure that's what fpsnoob and others have been saying the entire time, more runs = more probability something will drop. It's you that kept insisting that every single run drop % does not change, while that's true, it still doesn't change the fact that 500 runs of sod with a 2% drop rate will yield better chance of something will drop than 5 runs. We don't know what the true seh drop rate for sod is, but if it's .01%, 500 runs or 5000 runs will probably not yield a drop.
    Don't bother lecturing the freshman; he's part of the 50% that will drop out before finishing his bachelors
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

when people have nothing smart to reply the say something stupid...aka chingu and peaches (watch some idiocracy maybe u' see urself in the mirror)
    fpsnoob said that number of runs increases ur chance (if he means that particular event he is wrong if he means it as a whole then he's right), xi agreed with me that # of runs has no effect on chance only chance itself does
    "best thing I've gotten was a 500m sig amp gloves out of 400 runs on various characters" -zero}
    "i ran nearly 150 ft2 runs on my FA in the past month . . and only seen leth ring once"-chungu}

1st off . . if you cant spell my name correctly you dont need to be quoting me . . . 2nd just becuase i talk about only seeing leth ring once . . . dont mean i have to rage about it every second of the day . . im happy with my play style -__- once i get leth ring ill be able to appreciate it more and i can feel a sense of accomplishment same goes with gear . . . i dont spend usd on this game therefore im not decked out in "double amp gear" crafted forcy orbs" or w/e like some people that "fund" their epic gear "you know who you are i dont need to say names" . . . . atleast i can say that im a 100% legit FA/player and prolly has way more skill then most people who "fund" their charcter ( agian dont need to say names" . . . . .) my advice to people is just . . stop all the QQ and bs lol its getting old . . . ppl wonder why they have godly gear but still cant beat a regular player . . . USD cant buy you skills . . . geeez

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Don't bother lecturing the freshman; he's part of the 50% that will drop out before finishing his bachelors
    Hi Cathy <3

Here I thought we knew how probability works at the age of 6 lawl.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Titanium

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    i think you misunderstand
    each coin flip is an independent event and it stays at 50% success rate and we all know that but im saying look at the whole thing as one event. attempting to get 50 heads in 50 attempts is ridiculous but getting 50 heads in 500 attempts is more than enough. i never said the more you flip a coin the more likely you are to get heads the next time.

again if we were to bet money on 50 heads in 50 attempts or 500 attempts, which would you pick? you tell me

thats all im saying
    lol
    seems like you got a well undeserved A

Titanium
    some english comprehension skills would suffice as well

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast