Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Lowest Level Mobs/Bosses/Zones(s)/Dungeon(s) for Forcium Equipments to Drop?

Question Lowest Level Mobs/Bosses/Zones(s)/Dungeon(s) for Forcium Equipments to Drop?

As the title says, at what level, and which zones(s)/dungeon(s)/mobs/bosses would a player start seeing Forcium Equipments drop from? I am wondering about this, as I'd like to be able to sell the Socketed, and Special Ability/Attribute Booster Forcium Armors and Weapons at Lady Yekaterina's Brokerage House, or to the highest bidder on a PM basis. Even the Forcium Raw Materials would be acceptable drops for me, beyond a certain character level, as I could either sell them to would-be crafters, or use them for my own eventual crafting needs. Anyone, please discuss? Thank you in advance...

Forcium 2 slots can drop in ic2, aos2, ft2, mo. Anything with 7dp+. Also in all DX dungeons on Hard Mode.

Forcium 1 slot can drop from ic1, but only from the optional chest from the three colored stones).

As far as I know, Forcium with a craft on it (green or purple lettered) can drop in any dungeon that also drops normal 2 slots.

Forcium (0 slots, 1 slot, or 2 slot, but no crafts) can drop in PI from mobs but at a low rate. Also drops from PI bosses.
    Last edited by Peaches; 12-05-2012 at 08:22 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Thanks, Peaches, for your prompt reply. Anyone else have anything to add?

IC2 and aos2 are the easiest party dungeons to drop crafted forcium. Hard and premium dx dungeons can as well but it's pretty rare to get even crappy forcium drops.