Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I think I'm stuck

I think I'm stuck

I have reached level 33 or so. All in-progress & available quests have become too difficult to complete. I find myself abandoning quests then forgetting and picking them up again. I'm reduced to grinding in order to get XP to level up to hopefully be able to do the quests. This grinding has gotten boring.

Also, I'm tired of being able to only go to three areas (not including that transfer area, Hell's place, and the various dungeons).

So I think I'm stuck.

What am I overlooking here? Could someone give me a clue? Thank you in advance.

As long as you keep doing the story line quests you will be fine. They are there to move you along with leveling and skilling. If you finish your story line quest for your immediate level and are getting tired of just grinding on mobs then run some general quest. They are there to help as well with leveling and skilling not to mention earning some Alz. When you reach level 50 and if you have completed the story quest line up to that point you will be able to do the quest for choosing a nation and then you can participate in NWar. One last idea have you tried Chaos Arena, I believe you are at entry level for the first CA. If you go I would suggest you run it with a party or try it solo just to see what it is like. Hope this helps and good luck.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    As long as you keep doing the story line quests you will be fine. They are there to move you along with leveling and skilling.
    Well, that's the thing ... currently I'm stuck on any/all quests.

Quote Originally Posted by rutherford View Post
    Well, that's the thing ... currently I'm stuck on any/all quests.
    Then I would suggest asking in game for help to complete the for mentioned quests.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    when i saw "i think i am stuck" the first thing that came to my mind was "thats what she said"... am i the only1? o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    when i saw "i think i am stuck" the first thing that came to my mind was "thats what she said"... am i the only1? o.0
    No.

Also, if you find yourself unable to do the quests, there are certain bosses that drop upgraded versions of different gears. Get the boss weapons and armor, and you should be able to fly though the quests. Also, try using combo and your battle mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!