Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I have questions

I have questions

same thing with ft1, if they removed forci slot crafting, tho the mutant energy ball doesn't drop anymore, how come the secret merchant is still there?, Or is he? I haven't been Ft1'ing lately.

The NPC in ft b1f is still there but no one can access him because as you stated the mutant energy ball doesn't drop any more. As for why they don't just remove them, I guess only the developers know why. You know whats stranger than that the swirling blue effect that looks like a dungeon entry in FgR over by the Reddish Cauda. Its been there since I've been palying over 4yrs ago and it leads no where.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

hey, i vaguely remember that warp, yeh, i thought all along that that was for non nationed warp or something to fgr. ima try snag a screenie, it's just that i barely pass that way lol, whenever i go to fgr. yeah, that was way way before dt's were removed and dx's were introduced. and only up to PF was there, no PI, no Arcane lol. and people were asking what the heck that warp was for lol, good find man