Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: VIDEO 166 sFS NA Cabal solo Gravis Rota ^^

look you are about to have a kid soon called BackUpChiKEKEKENG.

Banned
    wow how did u kno? have u been sleeping with my husmengz? =[

::sigh:: WoMENG if you only knew, why ask the wrong questions when, the right question is .... which bed ?

I highly doubt divine could compare to super on ANY level. except hp since he sux and used sig. ty

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    I highly doubt divine could compare to super on ANY level. except hp since he sux and used sig. ty
    lol im sure super does have better gear but not by much, divine has way more skill as an FS, that i'm sure of

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    divine's attack ? more. because he is using at least 3x rof10s + level up. it should hit him around 1070 ish no ? but i think cr2 dmg is higher than rof10. need to double check on dmgcalculator. however short bm2 attacks favor atk , amp than cd. what kind of effect it has i am not sure. in doing so he sacked 15% cd and that's quite significant - imagine crit 50% , 15% cd is like 7.5% lower dmg concentrated over quite a lot of atk in each bm2 swing.

rof10 is better because of the boost in def, 3 rof 10 = 18 x 3 = 54 def. but in mb it barely makes a difference vs rota. for example i switched bike slot with board ... in regular dmg you notice a small difference in mb you can't even tell. i even tried to put some def gear boost my def to 1150 ish, like swapped siggy boot with fc boot etc. negligible in mb. only thing that keeps u alive is good hp pot consume timing and vamp on AOD. the other thing is evasion pot.

idk, you are a kickass top class FS yourself ^^ try it out.
    i calculated my stats with 3x rof10s, 3x forcy amp peices at +6, came out to 1180ish def and 1050 atk if i remember correctly, and yeah def doesn't really make a diff in MB but its better than nothing...thats teh reason why i cant solo efficiently lol, ST ftl =(

here look at my dmg without bane or amp pots:

once i get some more def i'm sure i'll be able to 2 bar with some pots

and no i'm not top class FS lol

Raven, that might work, but for some reason i get a feeling sharpness potion earlier will do better than reflex. the key really is to last a full mb ... aod + mb will get 4 at most 5 shots from rota. evasion 20 sec and then another 4-5 along sword master can change the entire scenario altogether. this is how it can be flashy ... bm2 + aura (no extenson, i.e. together) + AOD + mb > sword master > evasion > cut down mb just before aod retires > bm2 / aura ends , go another evasion > aura + bm2 , this is very doable and the video can be done in half time.

the reflex im not too sure about. but it's an idea because if you are using pots might as well go with sharpness , sword master and evasion all the way. idk to be honest.

pots, i will try it once i hit 17x. thanks for the suggestion.
    Theres one thing you need to consider, the cooldown on evasion pots is massive. You are only going to get to use 1 evasion pot, 20 seconds total, so you need to use it wisely. Only way you can use a 2nd evasion pot is if you die/odd circle. So the only other way to survive is get lucky and rota has to miss a couple attacks. Thats why i say maybe the def rate from the reflex pots will be handy there, improve the chance that a couple attacks are misses. try it both with amp/sharpness pots and amp/reflex pots. hopefully u can 2 bar it one of those ways.

Mortalbane is my girlfriend. True story.

NiteFalcon - let me pull rest of my gears together in Venus. Server transfer is coming soon, I want to hit 17x and do this full blown. ForumHavoc MB is like cocaine ... addictive but dangerous.

I like danger. =]

NiteFalcon - let me pull rest of my gears together in Venus. Server transfer is coming soon, I want to hit 17x and do this full blown. ForumHavoc MB is like cocaine ... addictive but dangerous.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456