Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO 166 sFS NA Cabal solo Gravis Rota ^^

ask your girl friend martha to do it on his class tell him to prove it on video. so far your epic guild has ZERO fs doing a rota in 4 sp bars. EU FS can do it in 2 bars. and guess what I am trying to get there :^ not being a WA. got it down to 75% in 2 bars. just a matter of time .. hope to get there by 17x or at least bring it down by 3 bars.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-23-2010 at 09:51 AM.

show me a screen shot where you killed me while i wasnt afk. rofl.

supershielder 2 bars that tank ezmode

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

editted my post to keep the flaming away. but yeah it's possible, i know i got it down to 75% in 2 but only once - other than that video ? marth claims to be stronger fs than me in all departments too, i'd like him to prove it. as for super, if he can do it in ezmode he can do pluma faster than you trash loller all WA and make them seem like a bad joke. the last time i saw him in nw on my fb WA bm2 hurt me a lot more than super's dmg. so what you are saying is probably 100% bull. prove it in video.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-23-2010 at 09:58 AM.

are you saying i can't 2 bar tank? lmao i can go afk and 2 bar a tank.

marth is alot stronger and more skilled at playing his class than you =)

By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

ROFL. last time i saw him getting pwned by Venom17 who struggled to kill a penna and later bragged in ogp forums. ha ha.
    tell marth to make a video, prove it in less than 4 sp bars. VIDEO = prove it. and what does marth have exactly that makes him stronger than me ? since his nw score is obviously way lower than mine.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-23-2010 at 10:23 AM.

lol marth quit. maybe you haven't been keeping up with the times.

and btw.. it clearly shows you getting the tank down ~50% in 2 bars. u need glasses bro?

we have something called mb and aod. obviously i want to do a remake when i hit 17x, get the rota down to 3. i can see myself getting it down to 85% on 2 at best. don't see doing the entire thing. it would be a nice video anyway, since I don't have an eof8 or bof7s, or my mb has a limit since my fc plate and glove is +6, no rof10s. there is a time limit to which i can hold my mb. sig-metal boot eats away a lot of defense. and my defense rune is only lvl 1.

not to flame or anything 2 sp bar video rota by any fs would be quite entertaining. just tell him to make the video. but i am highly dubious. You don't like me , that's a personal thing ... in any case this is the first FS doing a rota in video from NA Cabal. I guess that itself is an accomplishment for our servers. Can we agree on that ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-23-2010 at 10:19 AM.

stop making excuses and use mb.

that's like saying.. oh i could solo it faster if i used bloody! but i just didnt want to! D:

i guess martha failed, huh ? he all over fs forums claiming he is going to come back. trying to protect your little sister i see ... honestly your flame posts are a yawnzer for me. have fun trolling alone.

lol marth quit.. he's kinda busy irl and will come back if he can squeeze time into his schedule.

don't be mad that your helm is the most hilariously fail gear for an fs, and everyone knows about it.
    martha is alot better than you (;

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast