Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO 166 sFS NA Cabal solo Gravis Rota ^^

i see you are very skilled at changing your words very fast, making a video takes 5 minutes, (as you can see from the youtube post), Marth has 161 forum posts, and only thing that changed is ring, i am sure Tang Dynasty can afford at least 2 cr2s for the poor guy for 5 minutes, after all the bragging he makes on forum you know ... it's ok to admit he failed to do it less than 4 or did he fail 100% ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-23-2010 at 10:43 AM.

im sorry but 4 bars is too much for any class 16x.
    and no, its not going to be exactly just 5 mins. maybe marth would rather have a social life unlike you.

failed FS :\

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

excuses, so Martha 100% fail @ rota in 4 ? I am sorry to hear that. you did a good job trying to protect your little sister tho. no need for you to suffer from mental insecurity ... it's just a video game. I PWNZOR Marth, that's expected. good job trying to deny it with wall of text, just like i trash your WA fail attempt on pk and die face down.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-23-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Osmium
    So you're still on my balls muhammad? I couldn't get enough of DH's nuts so you try getting a lick at mines? You just cant let go of the fact that I'm 100% better than you in all aspects of knowing and using a FS. It's ok little baby, you can make your false accusations again. Everyone knows you're lying anyway. And btw, your score in NW is nothing because all you do is get 300k dmg given and 3mil dmg taken all the procs know it. Not an accomplishment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    2 weeks that would be your friend Aiex. ... his alz building wasn't enough to compete against my nearly 300 pts avg score in war. my duration was LONGER. MUCH MUCH LONGER. so long your brain wants to DENY IT. ask FS procyons on bringer duration in nw lobby they will shove it down your throat.
    Lol, Alex only went to war for 2 weeks, he was deployed soon after that smart one.

Banned
    I just realized this kids JUST like fiery...good gear, TERRIBLE skill, HUGE ego....

ROFL. NO VIDEO YET ? you are 100% better at trolling than me +1 right there. Your FS control is POOR - that's why i can trash u over and over in NW EZ, none of your gear better than mine. On the contrary my FS is 100% better than you. make fraps prove you can do better. why so quiet there ? or troll text your best skill ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    So you're still on my balls muhammad? I couldn't get enogh of DH's nuts so you try getting a lick at mines? You just cant let go of the fact that I'm 100% better than you in all aspects of knowing and using a FS. It's ok little baby, you can make your false accusations again. Everyone knows you're lying anyway. And btw, your score in NW is nothing because all you do is get 300k dmg given and 3mil dmg taken all the procs know it. Not an accomplishment.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-23-2010 at 02:57 PM.

Banned
    dam pro chess player at it again kakakakakakaka

bromengski?! Miavii pwn u much on your deathblow of kakakaka ?

Alex got trashed by my FS in nw score, after openly claiming all he needed was show up in wars to retain his bringer title. At least 3 FS currently in critical and 1 FS in P, told me he claimed so and bring down his nw score. they got sick and tired of hearing dog crap and nw loud mouthing, very similar to you trolling in forums. the only question is why are you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing tang's nuts ??? because according to their guild mates in msn they like me to trash troll over you. i try to be nice ... marth / darrkd hold some kind of self made agenda for long time now - example , I made a forum post, what's their business here ? go through the sequence of posts they are making an effort to get on my bad side, as always.

DarrkD got pked hard after trying to pk me in ogp ch 9. He can't shake it off only loller about it with flame text in forum every time i make a post.
    Marth likes to say he is 100% better, his nw score is lower - none of his gears are better than what I have. Every time he see me in nw he rush to me and gets ROLLED very hard. Ofcourse he would, I am holding bringer title, and he is trying to go head on me with his guardian title. He only likes to claim #2 Venus FS in forum but can't prove it. so I made a video. let him make one. if the best EXCUSE is I AM too busy irl ... and he can make like 170 forum post that's ROFL.

I made a video, he still typing a wall of text because he is incapable of making one to show he can be better.

Aiex he bought coolhandluke with usd after that. IT's common knowledge. He lingered atleast another 2 weeks , and afterwards gave up FS sold his gear and went WA. This was before he was deployed. Everyone knows the story. AND to keep his bringer title he had to spend quite a lot of alz in nw , still failed. ^^ get your facts right. OR are you still making another story I alz glitched and posting it in General Forum ???

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Lol, Alex only went to war for 2 weeks, he was deployed soon after that smart one.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 05-23-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast