Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Weapons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRogue View Post
    OMG I wanna see the stats already QQ
    stats are better than forcy. this was old news but ty for posting era

new grade+9 = forcy+15

atleast at old files it was like that

knowing it because a gm of eu loged in with a set like that and had view opened

i`ll search for a screen .. give me some minutes

they might have changed these old files now tho

Edit: here u go
    Last edited by Agito; 12-07-2012 at 10:45 AM.

Banned
    a friend told me they did lol

I'm curious what that Epaulet's stats are. If I were to guess fighter: +90atk (update increases some stats so already compensating), +150 atk rt, +450 HP, and +6% amp.

And yes stats did change. That SS is based off old version of def (our current one) and the new one will probably be like 2x that, so 404 def.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

i didn`t mean it like that

Ofc the defense of all gears changes xd

I ment that they maybe changed the difference between em(the relation).
    Because as i told according to this screen ... orihalcon+9 = forcy+15 .. which seems a bit to op if u ask me O.o

Is it orichalcon or orichalcum? If it's the latter, then it's bad^^

...but then there's forcium and mithril.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Is it orichalcon or orichalcum? If it's the latter, then it's bad^^

...but then there's forcium and mithril.
    It's traditionally spelled Orichalcum, but theres a lot of variations on it. It's in a lot of video games and some of them spell it a bit differently; like mythril, mithril, and mithral.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Titanium
    Realistically speaking, what is the point of rolling out with all these new gears? When it's impossible for someone lvl 155 to run and you have to be like 190 to run it??? MO got release a while back, but how many people in game that you see wearing Drei Frame stuff??? Can you all count more than 20 people wearing full Drei Frame? A non premium player will not be able to run any of these new stuff unless you become a premium player and use USD to get gears.

All you fo0ls that are wearing +15 gears lie when you say you never use USD to get gears. No way a non USD pay player can advance this high to run and get these gears.

Quote Originally Posted by star21 View Post
    Realistically speaking, what is the point of rolling out with all these new gears? When it's impossible for someone lvl 155 to run and you have to be like 190 to run it??? MO got release a while back, but how many people in game that you see wearing Drei Frame stuff??? Can you all count more than 20 people wearing full Drei Frame? A non premium player will not be able to run any of these new stuff unless you become a premium player and use USD to get gears.

All you fo0ls that are wearing +15 gears lie when you say you never use USD to get gears. No way a non USD pay player can advance this high to run and get these gears.
    It's actually possible with a lot of time...

Quote Originally Posted by star21 View Post

I don't have a lot of expensive or "good" gears; I have a couple of +15 pieces but not a lot, and I've never spent any real money on this game. But I'll definitely be running the new dungeon when it comes out.

If you are a 155 and have trouble getting geared up, I can see how you'd be frustrated thinking that you can't ever get as good gear as other people without usd, or level up to 190 without usd, but you can if you really want to and are willing to put in the time.

Finishing dungeons isn't all about gear either; it has a lot to do with how you play, which just comes from experience. I know a few people (myself included) who can run MO fine on their alts (140s-160s), just because they've had a lot of practice running it on their mains. Eventually, with enough practice, you won't need to have amazing gear to run eod3.
    Last edited by Peaches; 12-07-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast