Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love when i make ppl rage kuz they fail to kill me

Banned

I love when i make ppl rage kuz they fail to kill me

i love you guys , keep talking about me. you guys made me famous in the first place haha and i thank you all for it . if u dont got the skills and u dont got the job to get money/time and buy/farm decent if not good gears , dont come cry because you fail or have bad luck and then dissrespect me and throw insults and then report me.just report me w/o all the unnessary BS kuz it hurts my eyes q.q
    as for noobmode and nubamp they both tried to kill me 2vs 1 so i went bm3 and murdered them haha.and then nubamp report me and made himself look like a donkey butt ...oh and nubmode had bringer title too x_x

check out this link to another page in forums dating around 8 months ago

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...d-Skill-Hacker

are you blind ? dont you see how rich i am?Zoom in to the alz amount and tell me if you see something you really think i got 41 billion alz LOL photoshop FTW zoom in noobs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 12-07-2012 at 10:21 PM.

So much alz or photoshop and you're still a noob that's using rol1 merg ring and not even PC sig, so i see no reason why you wasting space on the forums.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    So much alz or photoshop and you're still a noob that's using rol1 merg ring and not even PC sig, so i see no reason why you wasting space on the forums.
    anytime u wanna test me come to ch 14 venus i make u shut up haha, and you the one wasting space on forums by leaving lame comments ,at least i got pics and a longer text so that ppl can read and see things weaksauce

Forcium
    it's photoshopped, numbers over 10bil will be in green (his is blue LOLOL). fail post by fail poster gg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    it's photoshopped, numbers over 10bil will be in green (his is blue LOLOL). fail post by fail poster gg

LOL hahahahahaha u so smart Xi, i think u graduated . GG

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    I saw, fail people is fail people.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Titanium
    so 2v1 and you went bm3? and you called them noobs? kay

I really don't understand. Is he just a good troll or is he mentally challenged and think he's good.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    i love you guys , keep talking about me. you guys made me famous in the first place haha and i thank you all for it . if u dont got the skills and u dont got the job to get money/time and buy/farm decent if not good gears , dont come cry because you fail or have bad luck and then dissrespect me and throw insults and then report me.just report me w/o all the unnessary BS kuz it hurts my eyes q.q
    as for noobmode and nubamp they both tried to kill me 2vs 1 so i went bm3 and murdered them haha.and then nubamp report me and made himself look like a donkey butt ...oh and nubmode had bringer title too x_x

check out this link to another page in forums dating around 8 months ago

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...d-Skill-Hacker

are you blind ? dont you see how rich i am?Zoom in to the alz amount and tell me if you see something you really think i got 41 billion alz LOL photoshop FTW zoom in noobs
    its obvious your not rich with that fail gear -_-

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    its obvious your not rich with that fail gear -_-
    daaaayum burn son

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast