Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requesting little help about EP9.

Requesting little help about EP9.

Elow.Im from Cabal EU and i wanna know how Charm will be crafted ? Or how we will get it ? Its true we will need stain clones to craft ? Maybe how many per craft or how it work ? : ) I would appreciate a non-hater answer.Thanks !

In the beginning, the only way to get a charm is to gather 5x minesta's diamond charm that drops from Arcane Trace monsters or from the little golems that spawn with the Golem of Rage. They will probably release charms in the cash shop later on.

Ok and after get these 5 ? What we need more ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu01 View Post
    Ok and after get these 5 ? What we need more ?
    You need to craft the 5 diamond charms to get a random charm from +0 to +6. Problem is the fail rate is very high, and I have no idea what the chances are of making a +'ed one. Also you have no control of which charm you'll get.

Shadow Titanium
    follow my advise save as many chapter 12's for mo runs and then just save all the minesta stones and resell them for the highest price evur you will be super rich just buy all mo quest capsules

Cyklone u mean save just capsules or do them for stain clones ?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You need to craft the 5 diamond charms to get a random charm from +0 to +6. Problem is the fail rate is very high, and I have no idea what the chances are of making a +'ed one. Also you have no control of which charm you'll get.
    Hard to craft them ? I mean how much time to farm them ?

5x diamond charms (from AT, or AH for roughly 30m each), then register your diamond cube crafting (not sure how many tokens or how much alz) from Chloe, the cute npc in PL. That will enable you to craft diamond cubes which randomly give you any of the 3 (Ruby, Emerald, or sapphire) charms+1 to +7. As mentioned, you have absolutely no control of which and what plus charm you'll get. Or if you will more likely succeed or fail with the cube.

Now, easy to just buy any of the charm from CS (699 ecoins here each) at +0. Then register your charm crafting from Chloe (with lowest 1000 amity, you can craft +1 charms, 2000 amity you can do +2, and so on). Again it takes either alz or tokens to register the crafts.

Then just upgrade your charm +0 at Chloe from +0 to +7. Easy to get to +3. +4 and up , it gets painful. Check out the table below.

Says it's 60% to upgarde from +3 to +4, but I seriously doubt that. I burned too many +3 to +4's, and it can be costly.

Getting tokens is another story.
    Last edited by Andrea; 12-10-2012 at 04:33 AM.

And what kids of items going high price ? Maybe for some little resell.Minesta 12 for MO ? Or tell me

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    5x diamond charms (from AT, or AH for roughly 30m each), then register your diamond cube crafting (not sure how many tokens or how much alz) from Chloe, the cute npc in PL. That will enable you to craft diamond cubes which randomly give you any of the 3 (Ruby, Emerald, or sapphire) charms+1 to +7. As mentioned, you have absolutely no control of which and what plus charm you'll get. Or if you will more likely succeed or fail with the cube.

Now, easy to just buy any of the charm from CS (699 ecoins here each) at +0. Then register your charm crafting from Chloe (with lowest 1000 amity, you can craft +1 charms, 2000 amity you can do +2, and so on). Again it takes either alz or tokens to register the crafts.

Then just upgrade your charm +0 at Chloe from +0 to +7. Easy to get to +3. +4 and up , it gets painful. Check out the table below.

Says it's 60% to upgarde from +3 to +4, but I seriously doubt that. I burned too many +3 to +4's, and it can be costly.

Getting tokens is another story.
    are you sure your table is correct? I've never seen +0 fail to +1. The table was also released by the GMs, so I doubt that it would need correction as to the %. The final column in the table is also stating how much you would expect to receive. For instance, you have 50 +1s, so with 90% chance to succeed you would expect 45 +2s to succeed (hence the expecting number: 45 in the 2nd row)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast