Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hey Look #1 BL

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    two things for you loki:

1. Zero has more skill in 1 finger than you have in your entire body. He doesn't need to hack to get bringer and outscore retards like you.
    2. you're a noob blader with no skill and less than half a brain. you're making me want to reroll back to blader and go to Venus Just so I can show you how a real blader actually plays
    I'm a noob and I easily outscore loki. I entered a war like 15 mins late and just about caught up to him in score, and he was farming smalls (he was in my party the whole time is why I know).

Quote Originally Posted by LuLu:366432
    Don't argue with him, it's like getting in an arm wrestling match with somebody with no arms. It's not right : (
    So true. He'll just keep trying to make round-about excuses. I'm going to assume you don't have him on bud list so can't verify that he wasn't relogging, however to have to relog for bm3 and have to extend is NOT skills. I'm a noob but even I don't need something that pathetic to kill ppl.

Loki, if you didn't care about what people said or think, you never would have responded to this thread in the first place. You should use your brain before typing first next time as you just keep digging yourself a deeper pit. Seriously you make yourself get mad at people responding to your useless retorts. You completely point fingers at other people more than you try to defend yourself, which is more signs of guilt than anything.

Brolic was a good blader, so stop trying to act as if you're better.

@ Brolic, it was +12 max ( +6, +7, +8, +9, +12 and +15 increases over the years on updates, with from +8 to +9 being only an update or two apart and +12 being almost a year later)

I simply have to ask you a simple question loki, why do you continue to even respond to people when you know for a fact you're going to be bashed upon (whether it's true or not)? Are you really that dense?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Why does this guy think he has the biggest epeen ever? 1 you play blader so no one cares 2 your always trying to show how "pro" you are when no one gives a and clearly you are so disliked your just so full of yourself you just dont see it. Instead of trying to flash your giant epeen why dont you do something productive with your life instead of trying to be the best at a video game becuase its clearly not working out for you.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    teach me how to play BL plz
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Osmium
    As 2012 is almost to a close I would like to nominate Lokijones for sped of the year award.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Id let brolic borrow my bl but I'd prob get it back naked lol
    Hurr, I wouldnt do such a thing.. >_>

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Hurr, I wouldnt do such a thing.. >_>
    <3 miss ya buddy
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    As 2012 is almost to a close I would like to nominate Lokijones for sped of the year award.
    2010: Jimbo
    2011: Chingu
    2012: Loki

i distinctly remember Loki going BM3 for a PK fight against my level 139 FA >.>'
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Zzz val, staying in t3 until she's 20hr what a cheater v_v

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast