Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet The GMs!

Just in case the GM's are still reading this thread...

I know there has been a lot of stupidity in the recent threads. The silliness with ppl pretending to be other ppl...wow. But please know the entire NA cabal community isn't like that. Some of us are legitimate gamers who aren't just here to start crap cuz we're bored.

Give us a chance lol.

we r w8ing for ur respone

LOL everyone attacked [GM]Q in ch 8 like 2 days ago smfh he said stop and no1 did...lol its like people get horny when they see a GM in game or i can say they are like a dog that sees a bone

its because we love our new GMs, they are the best!
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

i hate g.m.s they think there all that or something oh look at me i am a G.M. !!! FASCINATING!!! WE shouldnt treat them like Royalty lol idk why people think there awsome or something i think they just play alot and like games o.o why cant we all be G.M.s i gunna start a Riot o.0! this is totaly unfair lol

~!AngelTerrorist!~

Quote Originally Posted by AngelTerrorist View Post
    i hate g.m.s they think there all that or something oh look at me i am a G.M. !!! FASCINATING!!! WE shouldnt treat them like Royalty lol idk why people think there awsome or something i think they just play alot and like games o.o why cant we all be G.M.s i gunna start a Riot o.0! this is totaly unfair lol
    Everyone be GMs? Might as well shut down Cabal.

Passing your English classes + learning common sense at an early age + knowing what you're posting about = ability to post on the forums.

I actually hate G.Ms, they tend to think that they are too far superior compared to the people they are trying to please. "Oh look at me, I'm a G.M!" When in all reality they should tone their egos down slightly. We shouldn't treat them like royalty, I can't even begin to understand where people get the idea that they are anything special. I truly think they are no different from ourselves, and ultimately serve the same purpose in one way or another. So with that logic, why can we not all be G.Ms? Hopefully this post will not go un-noticed, and people can see the flaw in this system.
    That's what a real thought out post looks like..which was hard to base off your crap.
    I love youuu rawr

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Banned
    sooooo how many GMs have you guys counted total? I think I've seen about 7 or so with more and more popping up everyday O.O

1 year later.....2 years later.......3 years later.....4 years, we sorry but we have to close cabal

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    sooooo how many GMs have you guys counted total? I think I've seen about 7 or so with more and more popping up everyday O.O
    Yeah, I think I have seen about seven too.
    Venus

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast